Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but, i never heard big mom is "The Strongest Woman" in One Piece.

If Wb had title "World Strongest Man", Kaido had title "World Strongest Creature", why big mom isn't "World Strongest Woman"?

The same thing with Shanks, he isn't "World Strongest Swordsman", but Mihawk did. Shanks might be "World Strongest Conqueror Haki" :kawak:
right, it has to be Ms. Bakkins the strongest woman in the world, the way she beats someone as strong as Prime of Strongest man in the world is the proof :datas:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
right, it has to be Ms. Bakkins the strongest woman in the world, the way she beats someone as strong as Prime of Strongest man in the world is the proof :datas:
Wait, if i remember correctly. In the ace magazine, they stated if WB wasn't strongest man back in marineford. So, if thats true, somebody already hold the title "World Strongest Man" instead of Whitebeard.

Wait, if i remember correctly. In the ace magazine, they stated if WB wasn't strongest man back in marineford. So, if thats true, somebody already hold the title "World Strongest Man" instead of Whitebeard.
it was said something like WB is strongest man in the world because he has strongest subordinates/crew/allies in the world and Kaido is strongest in 1 VS 1

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
it was said something like WB is strongest man in the world because he has strongest crew in the world and Kaido is strongest in 1 VS 1
Yeah thats what i thinking before, when kaido descend from the sky. The narrator said "if 1 vs 1, kaido will win".

So ill take that as if Whitebeard vs Kaido, Kaido will win.
Shanks vs Kaido, Kaido will win.
Big Mom vs Kaido, Kaido will win.

So, back in oden flashback, did he still gonna win without using momo as a hostage? :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.