Zoro himself stated they’re just like king… no other way to interpret that other than they have the same durability

King hasn’t done anything the level of s-hawk on Amazon Lily lmao
Cool then you just contradicted yourself. If zoro as you have stated says that they are just like king then nothing suggests that zoros views there AP as being above him (king).

They are also not like king since king used his zoan form to capitalize on range and much more speed in comparison to these seraphim

None of these seraphim have shown great AP in comparison to king which is why all of these cats (Lucci, zoro, luffy and Kaku) are blitzing all of them. Which is also why zoro on several occasion have been blocking shawk slashes while smiling with low to no haki.

Cool then you just contradicted yourself. If zoro as you have stated says that they are just like king then nothing suggests that zoros views there AP as being above him (king).

They are also not like king since king used his zoan form to capitalize on range and much more speed in comparison to these seraphim

None of these seraphim have shown great AP in comparison to king which is why all of these cats (Lucci, zoro, luffy and Kaku) are blitzing all of them. Which is also why zoro on several occasion have been blocking shawk slashes while smiling with low to no haki.
Sorry I assumed you actually read last chapter because the quote was directly connected to durability. I’ll be sure to speak as if you haven’t instead.

S-Hawk literally changed Amazon lilys landscape and they all have laser tech which is above anything king has.

You’re literally just coping.

if sanji does damage S-shark there better be an explanation and lo and behold we have edison half dead there observing everything ,so lets hope this ripe setup provides some scrutiny onto seraphims or sanji's fire abilities
I am so confused. The explanation would simply be that he simply hit the seraphim when it did not have its flame mode on.

Seraphims RECOVER (when they turn there flame on) from all damage. It's why zoro had to use advanced coc to output so much force that king would not be able to recover even afterwards
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I assumed you actually read last chapter because the quote was directly connected to durability. I’ll be sure to speak as if you haven’t instead.

S-Hawk literally changed Amazon lilys landscape and they all have laser tech which is above anything king has.

You’re literally just coping.
1. Read it fine last chapter. And nor a single frame stated that their durability are on the same level as king. Especially when zoro himself is using weaker attacks to put pressure on them

2. Zoro been cutting mountain size objects from dressrosa and was still over powered by king when king went hybrid. So I don't really get your point

@Sir Yasheen , we should factor in S-Hawk's steel df with the lunarain durability.

i reckon on top of all that they are made of a a steel exoskeleton . there is a door i remember that was shock absorbent and Franky beamed it in punk hazard when sanji and gang were stuck. and shaka did mention punk hazard recently

what if the Seraphims are made up of a similar tougher shock resistant material with a very high damage threshold.. but Edison couldn't test lasers on em yet...would it be a coincidence that its the same material the door that franky beamed in Punk hazard and edison was skeptical whether seraphims could withstand ? on top of all the other buffs like luna genes and whatnot

gonna be discussing the possibilities in the thread

it all points towards S-hawk having greater durability than king... just take a look at how they react to lion song

@Sir Yasheen , we should factor in S-Hawk's steel df with the lunarain durability.

i reckon on top of all that they are made of a a steel exoskeleton . there is a door i remember that was shock absorbent and Franky beamed it in punk hazard when sanji and gang were stuck. and shaka did mention punk hazard recently

what if the Seraphims are made up of a similar tougher shock resistant material with a very high damage threshold.. but Edison couldn't test lasers on em yet...would it be a coincidence that its the same material the door that franky beamed in Punk hazard and edison was skeptical whether seraphims could withstand ? on top of all the other buffs like luna genes and whatnot

gonna be discussing the possibilities in the thread

it all points towards S-hawk having greater durability than king... just take a look at how they react to lion song
So essentially you are saying "just assume" lol.

The shawk having m1 durability as an added bonus to shawks seraphims durability is a solid point though