Sanji will try to kill S-Shark, flames on or off, doesn't matter

Nami will need to calm Sanji down like he was Hulk or something

Then they will kiss
Everything but the kiss. Everytime people mention a kiss for Evil Sanji I just keep flashbacking to demon form Inuyasha and Kagome kissing him out of it. No. Not again. X_x

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Theory time:

Shaka and Edison have their masks taken off: they're both the traitors, but have been hacked by Enel. Enel wants to take over all of Vegapunk's robots and wage war with the entire world using technology.

Caribou met up with Shiryu and Laffitte, told them he has information about Ancient Weapons, and wants to join Blackbeard's crew. Shiryu wants him to kill every Punk but the Stella. This is why the Cipher Pol agents didn't see who put the Stella in the cell: Shiryu was invisible.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean tbh there showcasing better dura feats then king and have lunerain flames + more amped up
They are not. Maybe once they are fully grown. Even tho King was autistic with turning off the Flames, Like Zoro did nothing to him until AdvCoC.

King was amazing even without Flames. You have to remember that born Lunarian body should prevail.

Vegapunk only cloned Flames, doubt artificial bodies = regular born with lunarian genes.

The amount of butthurt if Kidd and Law give Shanks and Blackbeard a high Diff fight will be hilarious
Especially within the context that it would mean that Big Mom beats the shit out of either of Shanks or Current Blackbeard

They are not. Maybe once they are fully grown. Even tho King was autistic with turning off the Flames, Like Zoro did nothing to him until AdvCoC.

King was amazing even without Flames. You have to remember that born Lunarian body should prevail.
I don't think vegapunk or shaka said something about age effecting their durability, their called the strongest humanity in the series for a reason and king isn't

we can simply end this discussion by seeing this

sera kuma: takes an attack from g4 luffy flames off
king: gets branch diff by ryo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't think vegapunk or shaka said something about age effecting their durability, their called the strongest humanity in the series for a reason and king isn't

we can simply end this discussion by seeing this

sera kuma: takes an attack from g4 luffy flames off
king: gets branch diff by ryo
Vegapunk said they are still developing tho.

Zoro couldn't do much to King even with AdvCoA. AdvCoC was it and it worked because King went autism mode.