GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I did a calculation of how many times Lance and Eten contributed Spoilers for One Piece Chapters in total on the forum, Lance posted 260 spoilers in total while Eten posted 82 spoilers in total on the forum.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The amount of butthurt if Kidd and Law give Shanks and Blackbeard a high Diff fight will be hilarious
Especially within the context that it would mean that Big Mom beats the shit out of either of Shanks or Current Blackbeard
Blackbeard is a wild card, he is broken as fuck but you can royaly fuck him up.

Shanks should borderline rape Kidd.

Limejuice should do the work and I'm being generous.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Evil Sanji is not happening y'all should give up
Oda's been setting this up since Onigashima.

Egghead is all about Lineage Factor. The Seraphim are modified cyborgs designed to obey direct orders, just like Sanji was supposed to be.

It's clear that the Lineage Factor Judge put into Sanji is changing him in some way, hence the eyebrow shift.

More Sanji backstory. Must be nice.

:zorothink:

Oda's been setting this up since Onigashima.

Egghead is all about Lineage Factor. The Seraphim are modified cyborgs designed to obey direct orders, just like Sanji was supposed to be.

It's clear that the Lineage Factor Judge put into Sanji is changing him in some way, hence the eyebrow shift.

More Sanji backstory. Must be nice.

:zorothink:
It's the opposite
He baited the readers about it during the Queen fight just for it to be revealed that Sanji did not do anything bad and Queen was behind it.

If sanji hurts S shark its king >>>>> kata if sanji doesnt hurt him its Kata >>> king CoO and speed matters more
You know the drill:funky:
Post automatically merged:

It's the opposite
He baited the readers about it during the Queen fight just for it to be revealed that Sanji did not do anything bad and Queen was behind it.
Last time Oda said look after a character it was Luffy’s G5

Vegapunk said they are still developing tho.
when about their durability it was said they haven't gone through "laser" test, nothing else, just simply a test, they extracted blood from king so them needing to develop it even tho feat wise they're already more durable is ?
Zoro couldn't do much to King even with AdvCoA. AdvCoC was it and it worked because King went autism mode
If you want to compare their durability just see the attacks they take in flame off and sera have tooken far more stronger attacks then a hakiless branch
Post automatically merged:

This was 6 months ago:
"smoker arc"

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Unless Shiryu and Kuzan rejoin BB on the sea to aid him vs Law I think the latter can escape. Blackbeard is smart if he prepared the plan before.

Law has the best abilities to escape.

I hope he sacrifices Bepo.