Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sure buddy. Cope all you want, it won't change reality. Keep the cope arguments in your back pockets, they might be of use next week.
You think that you can recreate a race that got wiped from history with King being the last surviving Lunarian.

Artificial body = made-up body. Not real, grown and developed.

Vegapunk just prepared artificial bodies and gave them the Lunarian flames feature and Devil Fruit both of which can be replicated.

You can't replicate a body structure and genetics 1:1.

If Vegapunk could do that Seraphims would have Kaido's genetics, Lunarian flames + Devil Fruits which would be more broken than this.

Seth

โ€Ž
My guy is pissed coz sanji looks OK
:risitavirus:
I may overreact but this sentence makes me question my English capabilities: "Sanji looks OK but takes an L anyway".

You either take an L or look good.

You think that you can recreate a race that got wiped from history with King being the last surviving Lunarian.

Vegapunk just prepared artificial bodies and gave them the Lunarian flames feature and Devil Fruit both of which can be replicated.

If Vegapunk could do that Seraphims would have Kaido's genetics, Lunarian flames + Devil Fruits which would be more broken than this.
Or vegapunk knew he couldnโ€™t replicate haki so he instead gave them the skills of masters in Their fighting styles? And copying a paramedic is significantly easier than a mythical zoan so the seraphim kaido would have none of his strengths.

I may overreact but this sentence makes me question my English capabilities: "Sanji looks OK but takes an L anyway".

You either take an L or look good.
Don't see why this is impossible.

Sanji can kick a seraphim and have impressive reaction speed in comparison to one which makes him look impressive but still take an L because he cannot get the job INTIME because of outside interference.
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard captured Koby because he needs his help to defeat another insurmountable foe;
and they've fought together in the past.
This

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

Can you read ? The Seraphim are literally kids that are still growing like normal humans.
They have blood running through their fucking veins.

If he only gave them the fire feature only they wouldn't have white hair, black wings and dark skin as they have nothing to do with the flame ability rather they're proof that the Seraphim are as much Lunarian as King is.

You can and even then some, as Vegapunk has already done.

Vegapunk could do that Seraphims would have Kaido's genetics, Lunarian flames + Devil Fruits which would be more broken than this.
Or maybe Lunarian genetics are just superior to Kaido's genetics ??

You have literally been dead wrong and debunked on every single point you made.

Seth

โ€Ž
Don't see why this is impossible.

Sanji can kick a seraphim and have impressive reaction speed in comparison to one which makes him look impressive but still take an L because he cannot get the job INTIME because of outside interference.
Well, that's not impressive to me then. That's an L.

For example.

There is a missile and it goes for the ship and Coby goes after it ( yes I'm using THAT scenario but in different context ).

Coby catches up to the missile but by the end he doesn't have enough stamina and missile destroys a ship full of innocent civilians.

Coby looked good but the ship was an L?

I said I may overreact but that's how I see this.