I mean, if there was a traitor between the VP's, it makes sense to be York. Her existence is essentially useless other than eating and shitting. Reminds me of the robot in Rick and Morty who has an existential crisis over realising its only job is to 'pass butter' lmao.

I've got a theory , and it's that oda only did the traitor plot to lighten the weight of people joining as nakamas , because we got : stella , stussy , bonney , atlas , Pythagoras, edison , lilith , shaka and york . He knows he's terrible with giving each person the needed time
I don't think Oda has some grand character arc for Edison and Pythagoras that he just doesn't have time for lmao. And obviously he plans ahead enough to know that. They're disposable characters introduced because of the traitor plotline, which is part of the theme of advanced technology being conscious and getting out of control.

Imagine s shark so strong that the whole crew cant defeat him with brook, nami, usopp, franky, robin and then sanji pulls up and easily defeats a serpahims zolo must learn many things. I hope the zolotards understands the different between sanji and zolo. Zolo will never be him
Post automatically merged:

Even jinbe with serpahim durability cant make anything against sanji so sanji>jinbe>zolo

I mean, if there was a traitor between the VP's, it makes sense to be York. Her existence is essentially useless other than eating and shitting. Reminds me of the robot in Rick and Morty who has an existential crisis over realising its only job is to 'pass butter' lmao.

There also needs to be at minimum one other. The person who’s disabling cameras and shot Shaka.

There also needs to be at minimum one other. The person who’s disabling cameras and shot Shaka.
She's got shooters for sure.

Theory: She doesn't actually shit and has some Doctor Doofenshmirtz evil lair in the toilets. None of the others would know since they don't shit and you can't put cameras in the bathroom. GODAAAAAAAA
:steef: