Fanclub Shrine To The Great Sakazuki

This is something I noticed only recently about Akainu baiting Ace.
You can see in this panel below how disgusted Akainu is when Ace even considers confronting him, like who does this bug think he is.
First an exclamation mark then a question mark, he is genuinely confused lol

Then Ace blabbers on while Akainu is still confused, and only then he decides to bait Ace with the whole Roger vs Whitebeard thing

It just adds layers to how cunning Akainu is, earlier he was assuring the marines that they won't get away but that's kinda big talk if his plan originally depended on baiting Ace only, but that was never what he actually intended, he just adapted to how dumb Ace is lol
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @centurion

You can see in this panel below how disgusted Akainu is when Ace even considers confronting him, like who does this bug think he is.

Then Ace blabbers on while Akainu is still confused, and only then he decides to bait Ace with the whole Roger vs Whitebeard thing

It just adds layers to how cunning Akainu is, earlier he was assuring the marines that they won't get away but that's kinda big talk if his plan originally depended on baiting Ace only, but that was never what he actually intended, he just adapted to how dumb Ace is lol
i always saw it as him being shocked that Ace is actually THAT DUMB to fall for his bait

like, inside his mind hes just thinking "damn hes actually a retard... lmao"
:suresure::suresure:

Sabo gonna kill him

Papazuki is the kinda antagonist that OP is in serious need of. I was genuinely unnerved whenever he was on-panel all the way through Marineford. :steef:

i always saw it as him being shocked that Ace is actually THAT DUMB to fall for his bait

like, inside his mind hes just thinking "damn hes actually a retard... lmao"
:suresure::suresure:
Ace never met a problem he couldn't solve with a punch until he met Papazuki, who easily put him in his place. :myman: