Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Am I the only one who gives no fuck to the traitor plot? I mean, it's legit the worst of this arc... But at least the traitor got finally confirmed this chapter.
In the lamest possible way too.

Oda took a plot line that basically no one cared about, and gave it a resolution that basically no one cares about.

You have to admire Oda’s consistent inability to live up to any expectations.

We have no deep connections with any of the punks is the problem.
Exactly. Why should I be concerned about some side characters being introduced in a side arc when there's not even something interesting enough to vibe with them? I simply feel no connection to either of the punks and I don't really care if one irrelevant side character betrayed the other 5 ones.

I mean, cool. York who? Am I supposed to be shocked about this reveal?

Well I kinda understand her... I mean if your entire existence is reduced to eating, sleeping and shitting meanwhile your other fellow clones achieve world changing results to improve and benifitt humanity can you blame her to be envious of the other satellites to have a ambitions and can do more than eat, sleep and shit all day; this is dehumanizing:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I didn't enjoy the last two episodes that much. But then again, I also didn't play the games so I went into it blind.

Will maybe watch S2 solely for Pedro Pascal
Same, episode 8 was alright but everything fell to shit at the end. It needed a little more development before you go from a crazy preacher to cannibal pedophile pretending to know a stranger he had a two min convo with

Status
Not open for further replies.