smoker has nothing on koby haki wise, koby has insanely great observation( translation by sandman) and rokushiki, nothing over koby but just liking smoker
Well that's good for him, but based on what weve seen, Smoker is decent in both while all Koby did was get captured.

Smoker also clashed evenly with Law, who defeated Big Mom. By One Piece fandom Shiki scaling rules, Smoker => Big Mom

He's just a guy who wants to consecrate a leaker, but we don't need more of the same, we need a diversity of content
The arabic leakers all have the same source they buy from it just gets shared among them. But you are right yes we dont need 10 more spoilers sharing dudes. For early leaks its ok to get infos when redon tries to delay again other than that

:handsup:

Well that's good for him, but based on what weve seen, Smoker is decent in both while all Koby did was get captured.

Smoker also clashed evenly with Law, who defeated Big Mom. By One Piece fandom Shiki scaling rules, Smoker => Big Mom
Clashed evenly? Smoker is one of the few select few side characters in One Piece who had a fully on-screen side characte fight and convincingly lost
He's just a guy who wants to consecrate a leaker, but we don't need more of the same, we need a diversity of content
No please give us more leakers, if it isnt an arabic leaker, redon's boot is on their neck

Well ofc i know nothing maybe the way i wrote the message sounded like i was a leaker or sum , i only said no because the person writing that is not a leaker either . So pls shut up
Hypothetically, you could also become a leaker anyone could to be honest. If you pay the money for early information. Stupidly enough, you would only get them a little bit earlier than other people, might as well just wait a few days and get them for free anyway let others pay for it

:leohah:

Hypothetically, you could also become a leaker anyone could to be honest. If you pay the money for early information. Stupidly enough, you would only get them a little bit earlier than other people, might as well just wait a few days and get them for free anyway let others pay for it

:leohah:
TAC &co pay Redon for his spoilers with the vip money

Yeah that was just so they could visit old locations with the post-TS crew. Film Red had something similar too though; I guess Oda likes the concept.
What if the strawhat travelled inside a memory bubble similar to the one bonney travelled in but it is island size in the original location of egghead. All the crew are doing is interacting with memories from the past, and vegapunk has been dead for years.....

What if the strawhat travelled inside a memory bubble similar to the one bonney travelled in but it is island size in the original location of egghead. All the crew are doing is interacting with a memories from the past, and vegapunk has been dead for years.....
That would mean Bonney's in a memory bubble inside a memory bubble...
:hope::quest::crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Maybe York wants to cause chaos because she reads the newspaper while she shits all day and wants it to be more entertaining