Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's like a fisherman who doesn't even drop the hook and bait into the water.

Can you imagine if York set off some disease like the Ice Oni Queen had?

My screams would be able to be heard from the moon.
Don't jinx it lmao. I hope she isn't just the traitor to waste time until Kizaru shows up but given the how Oda's hyping the wide-reaching implications of what's about to happen that might not be the case.

Holding out hope this is another partial fake out.

Really don't want to see this arc get derailed by a shitty, tacked on traitor plotline.

This is why I hate Oda's numerology. The dead zones in arcs just so he can have a certain event happen on a certain date/chapter are insufferable for weekly readers. And then people will gaslight you to your face and pretend Oda would NEVER do that. Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Having pirates and the Marines fight over the Vegapunks would be really fun. Hell, that's what I wanted in the first place. Now Usopp is a stone-man and Sanji's trying to commit child murder, fuck off, Oda, just give us what we want, rather than this stupid baity bullshit.
He does that sometimes but not all the time same for other manga authors but then again that is something happen in a lot of fiction no matter the media.

Yeah.

All out Luffy that did 0 damage.
Here we learned that how kaido reacts doesn't exactly mean damage ,just him reacting to hits.
Truth is i don't why people use Kaido to show much damage some does.
This man react to anything and then moves all like nothing happens lol.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
any one seraphim would wash king right now, no need for time to age. every one has better fighting technique from the warlords, better devil fruit, and all the same advantages. king had no technique and was just a raw power guy with cheating gimmicks
King is adult lunaria with dino df and magma attack. He is stronger than the seraphims. Just see than zoro didn't use his three swords or/and adv coc

Status
Not open for further replies.