Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm... No.

1- By this time, they should'be already tried something against Stella Vegapunk, but he is still here and he didn't say anything from anyone attemoing to kill him.

2- York is alone, at least for now... She has no allies for now at least. If you say this because of the Den Den Mushi who talked with Stella and the others, the it's about Stussy. There are not others.
2. We know for a fact York has Allie’s as she needed someone to destroy the cameras turn off the laser grid despite her being with others and someone shot Shaka while she was up on other floors

York has specific Allie’s in her goals against punk.

My entire point if you had read was the s snake , s hawk, s bear and kings attacks can reach from anywhere they fight. S Shark however is only affective if his opponent is GROUNDED and if their is a ceiling. Outside of swimming on a hard surface the only way for him to reach any of them is a lazer which based on vegapunk he sucks at. And also the other seraphim also have lasers as well as other long range slashes and ranged fruit techniques
S-Shark has the laser too, and you're also forgetting Jinbei's ranged attacks such as brick fist on land that use the water vapour in the air. But S-Shark would easily force the fight to the ground or snipe him with water bullets, though I'm sure you'll say THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE lmao

Can you read?
I literally said when their flames are out they vulnerable to anything which hit them.

As i suspected you still didn't understood how lunarians work.
:doffytroll::doffytroll:
You just called the seraphim fodder but they’re currently giving everyone facing them a hard time but you just told me you were using “common sense”😭😭😭 zololo fanboys are sumn else

S-Shark has the laser too, and you're also forgetting Jinbei's ranged attacks such as brick fist on land that use the water vapour in the air. But S-Shark would easily force the fight to the ground or snipe him with water bullets, though I'm sure you'll say THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE lmao
1. Mentioned his lazer with the other seraphim have

2. Those other moves by jimbe are mid range and only increase in range when he is close to a water source to increase his output

Status
Not open for further replies.