Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He controlled seraphims even after given commands by a vice admiral which means his rank is above vice admirals in authority

2. Guarded 2 royal families to the reverie which is something that the rank of vice admirals and higher do.

3. Was unaffected by boas mero mero beam which we now know has little to do with actual beauty and is more so about imposing your will on a person via fruit ability.

4. We learn that a yonko revered his decision making and even thanks and wants coby. The same blackbeard that has never once captured a person or thing that was not powerful or useful.
Coby never went agaist the mero mero beam .

I expect him to achieve big things in the Marines never said other wise .
Just don't expect him to be on luffy level but i expect he still will be at least a good tier .
Yeah no-one's saying he's going to be Luffy level any time soon. In the far future when he achieves his dream maybe. Below admiral level maybe only Smoker has the chance of Oda giving him the necessary powerups to give Luffy trouble right now, which I hope he does.

Why wouldn't we? Zoro is the one getting helped by Kaku and sneak attacking the Seraphim

His dumb ass even forgot how Lunarians work for several chapters. Meanwhile Sanji "teleported" to whole other floor in a few seconds to save Nami and bodybag a Seraphim in a 1vs1.

Zoro fans have been wrong about all of their claims for Zoro in this arc so far, so we are good

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Why wouldn't we? Zoro is the one getting helped by Kaku and sneak attacking the Seraphim

His dumb ass even forgot how Lunarians work for several chapters. Meanwhile Sanji "teleported" to whole other floor in a few seconds to save Nami and bodybag a Seraphim in a 1vs1.

Zoro fans have been wrong about all of their claims for Zoro in this arc so far, so we are good
:pepehawk:

Status
Not open for further replies.