Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, they have abnormal strength too. S-Hawk's leveling mountains with casual attacks. That's not something a Pacifista could pull off. All of them may or may not be as good as S-Hawk but they're definitely beyond normal. This is still a kid though. If S-Jimbo uses water akin to Jimbe, then it's impressive that Sanji took no damage.
The genes of S-shark are Fishman and Lunarian.
Fishman is higher strength due race and Lunarian is the defense.

I don't see abnormal strength besides Fishman multiplier and I guess the body being of a strong material.

It's without haki too .

And I said we were shown that when the issuer of the command is incapacitated a person of even lesser command can command the seraphim.
False. If that were the case then someone lower than the vegapunk would have been able to instruct them the moment York was turned to stone.

So that's not the case.

People lack reading comprehension. This was explained a while ago but its not a plot hole. Cp0 has a authority chip which makes them have command while sentomaru himself is the COMMAND giver so when sentomaru was knocked out its like the authority chip is destroyed. When lucci was knocked out the authority chip was still sending the command.

Status
Not open for further replies.