Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know, but we do know S-Hawk's the only Seraphim that relies on sheer physical force and that others don't fight like him. They don't have feats on his level as far as physical prowess goes either.
Not really. S-Shark so far always tried to physically punch someone. Also, if we factor in size S-Shark and S-Bear are significantly larger than S-Hawk. Surely doesn't mean much but i can't see any reason to expect one have more or less physical capabilities than the other only because their fighting styles vary.

It's based on what we see. What we see is that they have a Lunarian body, and we also now S-Hawk's strength isn't an accurate representation of Mihawk at that age, so we have little to no reason to assume S-Jimno is that different.
So it's YOUR idea ?
I was thinking I skipped a chapter or something.

Mihawk as far as we know was a beast as a kid tbh.
It's a emperor level character and as we have seen all have been powerful since young.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier remembwr what I was telling you about spoiler providers doing everything in their power to downplay Sanji?

“Sanji used ifrit janbe” “Sanji broke his legs kicking Sera-Jinbe” and remember when you said “it’s the past”? You got anything to ssy to this? Or at least gonna admit you were wrong? Or will you just dodge? Lmfaooo

Sanji finally got a Franky level feat..

Status
Not open for further replies.