Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not really. S-Shark so far always tried to physically punch someone. Also, if we factor in size S-Shark and S-Bear are significantly larger than S-Hawk. Surely doesn't mean much but i can't see any reason to expect one have more or less physical capabilities than the other only because their fighting styles vary.
S-Shark uses FIK, he doesn't just punch people. Even if he does use punches, we don't know if he's as good as S-Hawk physically. S-Hawk's leveling mountains with casual attacks. Sanji's not taking his attacks and be unharmed when Queen's Winch was damaging him. Both don't add up. They have different fighting styles and experiences. We still don't know how their irl counterparts affect their powers fully. What we do know is that the basic constitution of their bodies is the same, so I see where you're getting at, but the rest of the Seraphim didn't receive the same level of emphasis on physical strength as S-Hawk.

So Sanji is violent in there ? Oh maybe oda trolled us with the queen attacked the girl and sanji might realy turn more savage when this mode enter ? Looks like reverse eye brow sanji is dangerous .

There so many things that can change the world can happen.
Admiral going down or 1 of the 5 elder stars get taken down , whole island destroy .
VP get killed , the SH fuck up those 100 ships or get blame for what ever happen .
What ever it is i hope it hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.