Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to because this again literally means or proves again that

King > seraphim in AP. Which by your example still directly means whatever queens AP is scaled to means that King is above. Made it very clear. This chaoper still hypes the fact that King's AP is indeed a 10 since a 7 AP queen has more AP than a seraphim. Don't know why this hard for you get
Have I ever said that King has less AP than the Seraphim? You are barking up the wrong tree. Also, here's a panel where Sanji states that he can use Armament Haki lmao.

Egghead skirmish is going to "shake the entire world" but the defeat of two yonkos, which is supposed to be a waaay bigger event, did nothing but change titles.

The line that says Haki>everything is often misunderstood.

Kaidou comes to this conclusion after observing how Roger dominated the Seas with just Haki.

The core implication is that Roger's Haki trumps everything, not that Haki will always excel against other assets.

If we assume your statement as true, why Sasaki and Black Maria (confirmed users of Haki), were defeated by Franky and Robin? (They don't know Haki)

Kaido's own Ultimate is a Fire Dragon, Queen is said to have overpowered Haki Masters with his crushing technique.

Haki won't always prevail, but yeah, I think Luffy and Zoro's AP are better than Sanji's.
1. Cap. Kaido came to this conclusion because of the fact that every one in rocks including rocks enemy needed HAKI to be powerful hence why in kaido words "only the strongest of the select few can even use advanced coc".

2. All of kaidos attacks are buffed by the fact that he has a high level of haki. So it still comes down to haki.

@Sir Yasheen
Alright back to senses,
seraphim are like yc1 at minimum .
Who say otherwise need reality check or coping .

Make meme of it cause it will be great to see it.
Welcome back Reaper

And yeah I think everyone knows the seraphim are at minimum on par with billion berry commanders, but they’re likely above them otherwise their role as replacements for one of the three great powers makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.