Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh no. Them coming to that conclusion was literally the fact that these things carry the genetically pool of wanting to be strong by their originals.

To add we literally was told that the battle of s hawk and s snake was recorded for data purposes etc
My point is they realized that BLE record experience that literally had a realization
And in S-sharks case Edison came up with an initiative wanting to add more More green blood
They recorded S-sharks fight too

I'm just saying i doubt they added more green blood to others and S-Shark might even get deadlier after observing sanji (YC1 skill set) man handling him.

Last edited:
Hopefully York is Better than Kanjuro, She's low-key off too a better start, Kanjuro sabotaged a lot of things but York seems to be next level with the shit she's doin. Her motive is a bit more interesting too
What are you thinking of the chapter

Attacks that hurt post exoskeleton Sanji

Meanwhile King and Queen without his Germa tech cannot damage Sanji before his exoskeleton power up.

Yonji and Niji hype. Yonji and Niji have ap to damage current Sanji.

King and Queen without his Germa tech cannot deal a significant damage to Sanji before his exoskeleton power up

Yonji/Niji ap>>>King
:kuzanshut:

Bro you really can't read. I never said Queen > King AP. Let me explain it simply.

Let's say King has 10 AP and Queen has 6 AP before Egghead, for argument sake.

We found out that S-Shark can't damage Sanji, and Queen could, so now, we push up Queen's AP, let's say by a point, to be harsh.

Now:

King = 10 AP

Queen = 7 AP.

Can you see how King's AP hasn't been affected by this chapter, like you are trying to claim?

Really have to explain it to you like it's highschool :suresure::suresure:
King never had AP above Queen really
Queen can hurt exo Sanji with germa powers, King can't hurt RS Sanji
King would barely hurt exo Sanji with his finisher

bringing back this post I made 2 weeks ago.

Let's set the stage.

1. Strawhat Luffy alongside Kidd and Law took down two of the yonko
  2. The revolutionaries have struct at the heart of the World Government and Several Nations have revolted under the inspiration of the Flame Emperor
  3. The World Government recently unleashed their replacement for the Warlord system, the Seraphim
  4. Due to Morgan's propoganda, the world at large will believe that the Strawhat pirates kidnapped the world's most brilliant scientist
  5. 100 naval ships are descending upon Egghead island under the command of a member of the strongest force of the World Government (Admiral Kizaru)
  6. A member of the Gorosei is in attendance

All of these pieces are currently in place either before or during Egghead

As the story progresses it seems inevitable that the strawhat pirates will clash with Kizaru on Egghead. Under the presumption that they do not just slip away and actually face him down there(And presumably Saturn taking part) I think it's safe to say that a victory would be the most world shattering event in One Piece.

This is because this would mark the Yonkou strawhat luffy as having

• Kidnapped (or killed depending on how the interaction goes) Vegapunk
  • Destroyed a Marine fleet larger than the one at the War of the Best
  • Taken down one of the Admirals
  • Capture/Defeat the Seraphim
  • Capture/Defeat one of the Gorosei
In essence, they would have made the Marines bleed like no other opponent has, completely end the replacement for one of the three great powers, remove the source of the World Government's technological advantage and manage to touch one of the Rulers of the World Government.

All at the same time.

This would be absolutely world upending. In one battle, the strawhats could potentially do more damage to the World Government than arguably every single pirate (and revolutionary) since the Dawn of the age of Piracy COMBINED.

Queen with Niji/Yonji attack dealt more damage to post exoskeleton Sanji than King and Queen (without Germa tech) did to weaker Sanji who had not developed his exoskeleton.

To think Niji and Yonji have ap above King.

Katakuri's hypetools have ap that surpass King. Lolda :seriously:

Queen with Niji/Yonji attack dealt more damage to post exoskeleton Sanji than King and Queen (without Germa tech) did to weaker Sanji who had not developed his exoskeleton.

To think Niji and Yonji have ap above King.

Katakuri's hypetools have ap that surpass King. Lolda :seriously:
Base WCI sanji broke exo + raid suit King didnt even scratch RS Alone TRYING to kill sanji lmao

My point is they realized that BLE record experience that literally a realization Pythagoras haf
And in S-sharks case Edison came up with an initiative wanting to add more More green blood
They recorded S-sharks fight too

I'm just saying i doubt they added more green blood to others and S-Shark might even get deadlier after observing sanji (YC1 skill set) man handling him.
Ok I think I get exactly what you saying

Status
Not open for further replies.