• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zolo and kaku vs s hawk and they can’t do anything against a serpahim HAHAHAH
Post automatically merged:

Accurate HAHAHAHAHAH ZOLO THE USELESS CROSS GODA

Bb a yonko was struggling against a seraphim sanji is low yonko commander imagine with raid suit

Number 4 jinbe is attacking number 2 the vice captain

-York wants to become the only Vegapunk and Celestial Dragon

What the hell ?!?!? Like WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT !??????

-Narrator states that tomorrow the result of this event(what happened at Egghead) will shake the entire world.

I understand it's about the all events on Egg Head and not just the fact that York decided to become a celestial dragon right???

I'll withhold judgment for now, but this whole plot seems soooooo random my god.

:whitepress::few:

-York wants to become the only Vegapunk and Celestial Dragon

What the hell ?!?!? Like WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT !??????

-Narrator states that tomorrow the result of this event(what happened at Egghead) will shake the entire world.

I understand it's about the all events on Egg Head and not just the fact that York decided to become a celestial dragon right???

I'll withhold judgment for now, but this whole plot seems soooooo random my god.

:whitepress::few:
Ktok bros... I also expected something better. But the Desire/greed or whatever-clone turning out to be greedy and bribable isn't that surprising tbh. Though I would've liked ALL clones except Stella being the traitors. They're just clones after all - made for one purpose, to serve. Even though they all share comparable intelligence.
I would be traitoring the shit out of them if I were in their position tbh :kayneshrug:

I want Saturn to be stronger than Big Mom or Greenbull.
Also a good time to display Logia awakening with Kizaru.

Saturn is rumored to have time powers based on Cronus the god of time(only rumors based on greek mythology and the planet saturn associated with it)

He got on Kizarus ship in no time which was far away from Maria Joa.
:crazwhat:

He did take damage, its just that he recovered very quickly. This is Gear 5 btw
Fair enough. Rubber produced from Nika Luffy was not burnt

He did take damage, its just that he recovered very quickly. This is Gear 5 btw
Fair enough however, Bolo Breath cannot burn a rubber produced by awakening as shown here Rubber wall is not burbt at all by Bolo Breath.

Firr damaged Luffy's rubber body but it cannot burn rubber awakening. If it is applied to Katakuri, fire can hurt mochi Katakuri body but the mochi produced through his awakening or not from his own body cannot be melted as shown in Burning Mochi and its clash with Red Hawk.

Fair enough however, Bolo Breath cannot burn a rubber produced by awakening as shown here Rubber wall is not burbt at all by Bolo Breath.

Firr damaged Luffy's rubber body but it cannot burn rubber awakening. If it is applied to Katakuri, fire can hurt mochi Katakuri body but the mochi produced through his awakening or not from his own body cannot be melted as shown in Burning Mochi and its clash with Red Hawk.
That is not good comparison, this is hax ability.
That is his ability to bounce back elemental attacks(atleast for now). He can do this to not just fire but various other attacks as well.

Katakuri cant do this with his awakening, but ok ill give katakuri the benefit of the doubt that his awakening mochi can resist fire a little bit but that doesn't mean king would get straight up overwhelmed as well. He has other abilities such as flight, on contact explosion, wind slashes etc that he can use to counter

Status
Not open for further replies.