Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lear to read idiot. When the shs arrived on egghead ssnake, shawk and sshark were already on the island . The only seraphim to join them was sbear who was later brought . All those 3 were in their pods .
they returned from the battlefield clown , The event of Boa's island was weeks before and S Shark was never seen there while S hawk and S snake were seen battling there , Vega clone was scared enough to have s shark fighting against straw hats because he needs some testing and each seraphim costs them a hella money from the WG , why those mfs would send S hawk and S shark to battlefield to get hurt and destroyed while they weren't fully tested already ? use ur brain and think and don't act like a sanji tard lmao .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:seriously:How's Yamamoto bland

:beckmoji:also Lambi is funny, when he's around Reborn & Colonero (baddest Acrobaleno, even tho he's not the strongest)

:goyea:And Lal Mirch Is also great, just as badass as Colonero
Been quite a while since I watched it.
I eventually started reading the "earth rings" arc, but stopped. Don't remember much.
What's fresher in my mind is up to the battle of the rings arc against the pistol guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.