• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ah OK
I see , I don't read dc comics but I do like watching dc cartoons/series
They're better than marvel ones by far (only cloak & dagger and loki are great)
I think the Green Lantern storyline might've been the only one I followed.
I love War of Light and Blackest Night.

And I laughed during the Injustice comic, when they immediately decided to get rid of Rayner because of how broken he would've been.
:milaugh:

:pepestop: calm down, m8.
I know you have biased against King because of Katakuri haters, but I like King.
Don't slander him like that.
:milaugh:No

Oda doesn't respect King
He's the only one to use his finisher & signatures many times withiut any good result

Zoro dodged Temporyo udon both times , dodged his flaming finisher and overpowered it the second time

:josad:

Are we really reading the same story, cos vegapunk said the "SERAPHIMS" have not had a laser test yet . Don't be foolish man . It's not hard to stop being an idiot for once
in japanese , u can't know if they refer to a single or plural , this thing is known and said by credible translators here based on context ; like how when Zoro attacked with Hiryu kaen , BM said don't understimate but who him ( Zoro ) or them ( RT 5 ) ? it's all about context , in that moment it's all about s shark , draw ur conclusion the way u want .

Like i said why tf would they send S Hawk and S snake while they weren't fully tested , it's like sending some pacifista which aren't even completed to fight in battlefield to get destroyed LMAOO while same mfs cry about the cost of building a single one

Cant believe what I'm reading. Are there even a sane sanji fans left who isnt a troll? lmao, you guy arent even serious anymore. I mean you arent forced to be sanji fans for power level there is sabo. Sanji is still at least two power up away from being a top tier lol.

in japanese , u can't know if they refer to a single or plural , this thing is known and said by credible translators here based on context ; like how when Zoro attacked with Hiryu kaen , BM said don't understimate but who him ( Zoro ) or them ( RT 5 ) ? it's all about context , in that moment it's all about s shark , draw ur conclusion the way u want .

Like i said why tf would they send S Hawk and S snake while they weren't fully tested , it's like sending some pacifista which aren't even completed to fight in battlefield to get destroyed LMAOO while same mfs cry about the cost of building a single one
Ngl, i thought u were Arabic :suresure:

but i can guess u can be both

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:josad: Cracker wasn't yet was landing his signatures
And many other non sude villains.
Queen did land his finishers/signatures. Had good results.

:josad:King is just trash
But Cracker had a thing going for him.
He was the first YC Luffy fought.
0 chance Oda would make him look bad.
It's our first real clash against Yonko forces.
And it's a Luffy fight.
:kayneshrug:

But Cracker had a thing going for him.
He was the first YC Luffy fought.
0 chance Oda would make him look bad.
It's our first real clash against Yonko forces.
And it's a Luffy fight.
:kayneshrug:
And Queen?
Queen looked good despite the clown moments.

He was tagging even Exo Sanji (when he stopped worrying about his body)
King did nothing to EnOu Zoro except run away and fear like fodder

Jack should have been YC1 with Queen as YC2/3 ALONGSIDE WsW

Oda knew he messed up with King that's why King felt irrelevant and is handled poorly the whole arc
Lunarian powers is also messy

@Pew bro we heard Kizaru is in the chapter how true is that

I said Narrator is saying that Kizaru and Saturn are going to Egghead and they don't know that Luffy will be there at the same time or soemthing like that (let's wait for proper translation and sorry if it's not 100% accurate ) and next day something will happen that going to shock the world

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.