Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what? it's like you said than all the football player are the same because they know to shoot the ball
No I answered to his lies . Why do yall just like capping like that ?? He basically stated and I quote " sshark does not have gojin karate " and I corrected him on it saying he has it. And the best part is he has the swim swim ability to complement it , reducing the weakness he would have had on land . You cant make this shit up .

This

unlike Kid and Law, Seraphims don't have haki and can easily faint
Never read such an idiotic headcanon comment. Nothing confirms basic CoC can knock them out, nothing confirms they can be put unconscious at all. Big mom has no ability that can hurt Seraphim. I'll be fair to say that they can't hurt her either.

The only way to defeat Big Meme is to bury her under an island. She never got knocked out like Kaido did even though 2 worstgen members were fighting her. They better hope she likes it down there and stays.
Yes. But Kaido fought 18 YC level and above people while making an island float high in the air and lost only because he chose to tank an island size Awakened Mythical Zoan attack coated with Advanced CoC and Advanced CoA instead of dodging.
He could have killed G5 Luffy here

Post automatically merged:

The seraphims obviously have haki and this is the dumbest cope I've seen yet. You can't be the strongest beings in the world without haki. They're designed to be living beings with their own willpower. Willpower is haki.
Seraphims dont have Haki until proven otherwise.
They lack feelings and ambition.

Never read such an idiotic headcanon comment. Nothing confirms basic CoC can knock them out, nothing confirms they can be put unconscious at all. Big mom has no ability that can hurt Seraphim. I'll be fair to say that they can't hurt her either.
CoC makes people without ambition faint. Seraphims have shown Zero ambition

Status
Not open for further replies.