Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But Kaido fought 18 YC level and above people while making an island float high in the air and lost only because he chose to tank an island size Awakened Mythical Zoan attack coated with Advanced CoC and Advanced CoA instead of dodging.
He could have killed G5 Luffy here

Post automatically merged:

Seraphims dont have Haki until proven otherwise.
They lack feelings and ambition.
No shade to Kaido, bro is still top 1. He's just taking a hot bath because he's in his feelings and has to think about shit.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Egghead getting nuked but IMU/Gorosei can’t cover it for x reason
Remember what Morgans said.
Vegapunk is way too popular for the WG simply erase his existence.
This isn't some random kingdom somewhere like Lulusia.
Morgans also has an informant in Egghead, apparently (would be funny if Caribou was actually working for Morgans instead of BB, lmao).
Besides, we still don't know Bonney's role this arc. Her power can be a nice "hack" to save everyone from a pinch.

Might me be too early for that but Imu getting his exisence revealed to the entire world would be a world shaking event
Personally I believe Saturn's role if he isn't a fighter could be to put Luffy in contact with IMU, we know Imu has interest in Luffy.
And Luffy needs to learn about his existence at some point.
Or they spin it by saying the nuke belongs to luffy and he gets introduced like whitebeard as a man who can destroy the world.
Now that's not a bad idea, Luffy getting framed as having power to destroy islands is something they could easily pull

For me i think that saturn would serve only one role in egghead and it's to be murdered so that the world would declare an event that had never occured and it's the assassination of a gorosei.
Might me be too early for that but Imu getting his exisence revealed to the entire world would be a world shaking event
Personally I believe Saturn's role if he isn't a fighter could be to put Luffy in contact with IMU, we know Imu has interest in Luffy.
And Luffy needs to learn about his existence at some point.

Now that's not a bad idea, Luffy getting framed as having power to destroy islands is something they could easily pull

Somehow they convinced themselves Zoro will solo an admiral arcs before Sanji even though Oda made sure both reached the milestone of defeating YCs at the same time after shilling the wings stuff
Forget powerlevels, only chance that happens is if Ryokugyu/Fujitora comes in the arc too:quest:
Zoro or Sanji vs an admiral is not happening. Even at eos war.
There's way too many enemies for WG/Marines for them to be just fighting the strawhats. Do people really think that the revos,law,kidd all these guys are gonna keep sitting around let SHs do all the work

I believe Saturn's role if he isn't a fighter could be to put Luffy in contact with IMU
nah, he's just there to get the Seraphim on marine side

If anything, it could be the proof that Luffy fails this arc and get beaten by Kizaru so bad he has to run away. Because Seraphim have to be on marine/ WG side by the end of the arc

Status
Not open for further replies.