Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His argument was that the Gorosei being someone's puppets disqualifies them being strong. That argument is dumb.
I talk about General stuff.This guys sitting at the top of the world bzw ruling the world for the "good" Side.

For combat,they have no record at all.We dont even know if even one of them can fight,let alone all 5
Battle scars. Body language and overall demeanour. It's not confirmation of any sort but still enough.

I can already see everyone that was trying to deny this pretend like they all expected the Gorosei to be strong soon

Eh. They know Shanks isn't the type to randomly jump on people, and while Akainu may have some anger issues he has been loyal to the WG for over 30 years.
I myself said they are a fighters but let's not overhype them without actual feats
I never powerscaled them anywhere. I was simply talking about them being fighters. It makes no sense for them to be fighters and not be busted at this stage

We’re the only ones who have known this for a long time, that’s why we aren’t rushing in…just nice to see the rest of y’all finally catch up :arnoling:
You know how insecure most fanbases are here like how Franky melted that door away in PH while Sanji gave up on it. Imagine saying that Franky is closer to Jinbe (WW vs Jinbe and Franky vs Sasaki) than to Robin and Brook, the flak will be too much.

His argument was that the Gorosei being someone's puppets disqualifies them being strong. That argument is dumb.

Battle scars. Body language and overall demeanour. It's not confirmation of any sort but still enough.

I can already see everyone that was trying to deny this pretend like they all expected the Gorosei to be strong soon
I wouldn't bet on them being too strong.
Only way I see Saturn doing something is if he fights Luffy and Kizaru fights Zoro maybe.

Those are definitely Ls. Their authority was challenged many times. It is similar to how Bigmom lost against Luffy when he raided her territory. Ls from combat are different.
Those ultimately don't mean anything, it does not reflect on their personal portrayal as they were never actively involved in the matters.

I wouldn't bet on them being too strong.
Only way I see Saturn doing something is if he fights Luffy and Kizaru fights Zoro maybe.
At this point it's just a bet 50/50.
I'm willing to bet on them being strong.
Shanks isnt the guy who randomly attacks people for no reason

And Akainu works for them.

If it turns out Saturn can fight,good,if not its also fine
They're still Top Tiers. When fodders are interacting with Top Tiers in OP Oda always shows how the inferior character feels dominated. The Gorosei weren't giving a flying fuck about Akainu and Shanks. Whether i misinterpret that remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.