Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what can possibly happen here that will shake the world.
Depends on what direction needs the story to take for Oda.

Either:
1. The newly declared Yonko gets packed by the Navy, once more showing to the populace how the WG has the upper hand and therefore the means to protect them from the evil pirates;
or its opposite:
2. One of the three greatest forces of the Navy, Admiral Lightspeed, is defeated by the son of the leader of the evil revolutionaries, which means that everything is doomed and the system might soon be forced to change, if not fall entirely.
Else Oda can keep it slightly more contained and simply announce to the world that:
3. The ruthless Mugiwara just murdered their head researcher, the man from the future who alone could've cured famine and all other ills Average Joes are afraid of.

Even if Luffy were to punch and/or defeat Saturn, I don't think the event would be made public.

Exactly, Mihawk became to be known as the Strongest Swordsman, Shanks became an Emperor after more than a decade from their encounter.
I was being sarcastic bro.

Its an assumption always made to downplay mihawk that he was tied with rookie shanks even tho he was WSS. We don't even know when mihawk became WSS or how their fights concluded. So the idea that only shanks had crazy growth is simply asinine.

And we also dont know who shanks fought to suddenly make a big enough jump to become an emperor. The story has implied it was neither WB,BM or Kaido. There's a few evidence for this, but i cant really remember the chapter numbers to pull up the panels

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.