Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
would be fun tho to see a repeat of edd war.
the strawhat escaping because a random storm (or dragon) destroys the fleet before they reach egghead.
like, it's a force beyond a buster call but there's only 1 admiral and 1 gorosei.
not even the fleet admiral is there.
it's the only "shocking" thing i can think of

The notion that he was soo hopeless that he didn't bother using his ultimate defence still bemuses me.. Its utterly nonsensical to assume oda would paint ULTIMATE DEFENCE in that light by having him block and dodge attacks even before Acic

Matter the fact King does not even know if Zoro could damage him with flame on.. COZ ZORO NEVER LANDED A ACOC BLOW
What the hell was he even scared of

Why is he scared of an attack that he never had hus defences on for

Its counter intuitive a

And to think oda will present his ability's as "invincible"

Just look at how S-hawk deaks with Shi shishisonson and how King does

Do you find this even remotely similar reaction
You're learning from Lurwa. One panel shows King getting hit and the other shows S-Hawk after he was dropped on his ass and got up. :myman:

The very fact that Oda does not let Luffy or Zoro use Adv CoC on the Seraphim is the biggest clue that AdvCoC is super effective against them.

Oda is just hyping the durability of the Lunarian to make AdvCoC that much impressive.

I guess Oda will go with this : King is not stupid he knows that AdvCoC is effective against him which is why he change tactic but Zoro did not connect 2 and 2 together. Zoro did not understand that what make King on the defensive is AdvCoC.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
“I want to talk about a certain pirate” this rules out Vegapunk no?
It was probably York herself
That was during Reverie. Someone snitched on Vegapunk 3 months ago which is when they first sent CP agents. Which granted could just be York but we already know Shanks is a Gorosei informant, the only question that remains is why Shanks is secretly a Goroslave.

Is it because he is secretly evil and supports the Government? Or will we be forced to stomach boring ass goody goody Shanks with no character flaws for the rest of the series? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.