Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify my previous spoiler I shared about Luffy and the Narrator speak I rechecked the page and the good translation is

NARRATOR BOX: BUT THEN, THE ONE THAT APPEARED...

LUFFY: WAHAHA! LUFFY: GYAHAHA!

NARRATOR BOX: WAS THE SHIP OF THE EMPEROR "STRAW HAT LUFFY"

NARRATOR BOX: THE GOVERNMENT WAS NOT AT EASE...

NARRATOR BOX: BY THE SUDDEN UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL OF THIS NUISANCE.

AKAINU: "STRAW HAT", YOU SAID?! LUFFY: AHYAHYA!!!

ELDER: HIM AGAIN? NARRATOR BOX: IN ANY CASE...

NARRATOR BOX: THE CONCLUSION OF THE INCIDENT THAT WILL GREET THE NEXT DAY,

NARRATOR BOX: WILL GIVE THE WHOLE WORLD... NARRATOR BOX: AN UNEXPECTED SHOCK.
Yea so confirmed all panels are flashback

S-Hawk's opponents are Zoro and Kaku, and the strongest of them is Zoro. It takes little to no effort to add one and two unless your vision is too clouded by hate to see it.
But that is not what it was shown here. By the 'looks' of the panel I have posted, there was no 'specific' 2 vs 1 as you can clearly see the order of people standing. More like it was 4 vs 2. And if S-Hawk is 'just' going on 2 vs 1 with Zoro and Kaku, then Lucci should mention Zoro's name, right? But in summary, it was not there. That is why I posted both panels and summary for you to 'clearly' see it instead of 'accusing' others are being 'clouded'.

To clarify my previous spoiler I shared about Luffy and the Narrator speak I rechecked the page and the good translation is

NARRATOR BOX: BUT THEN, THE ONE THAT APPEARED...

LUFFY: WAHAHA! LUFFY: GYAHAHA!

NARRATOR BOX: WAS THE SHIP OF THE EMPEROR "STRAW HAT LUFFY"

NARRATOR BOX: THE GOVERNMENT WAS NOT AT EASE...

NARRATOR BOX: BY THE SUDDEN UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL OF THIS NUISANCE.

AKAINU: "STRAW HAT", YOU SAID?! LUFFY: AHYAHYA!!!

ELDER: HIM AGAIN? NARRATOR BOX: IN ANY CASE...

NARRATOR BOX: THE CONCLUSION OF THE INCIDENT THAT WILL GREET THE NEXT DAY,

NARRATOR BOX: WILL GIVE THE WHOLE WORLD... NARRATOR BOX: AN UNEXPECTED SHOCK.
only way for the world to be shock is for World Gouvernment to loose.

I was confused at first like some people, but the grey in the space between frames indicate these panels are from the past (anyone to check , space between frames being white : present, space between frames being grey : past)
I have absolutely no idea with Oda drew Luffy in G5 though. Maybe this is from his fight against Kaido?
Looks like this page happens in the future. So luffy went to g5 against someone.

Oda hyping up Luffy in the narrator box.
Luffy CoC burst like film red knocking out marine fleet incoming... :finally: :finally: Omfgggggg They about to shit their pants. Oh, I can't wait. Give me 1079 spoilers already.

@Welkin @Luffy is the mc @NikaInParis @Mr. Reloaded get ready boys, Film Red style CoC burst incoming. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMPEROR LUFFY WOOOOOOOOO

How high are the chances that it will be Usopps haki instead and everyone just thinks it was Luffys?
:amazing:
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.