Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man lets break this down

Zoro establishes he does not have much time left he needs to end it soon otherwise the sword will kill him.

king goes speed mode and zoro takes advantage and cuts him with adv coc

king turns flame back on and zoro stops wasting adv coc because he understands how kings body works he thinks nothing will hurt king,at this moment he is only using arnament and yet king is blocking and scared of what zoro could do to him, sure king is blocking with his leg lol but thats not zoro using adv coc thats just him using arnament king is afraid of zoro using adv coc on him so what does he do...he flies backwards and attacks from range.
Pinzorobro, I'm not reading all that shit. The panel clearly shows him blocking pinzoro with a leg
?
I'm waiting.

And then he panicked. Unless you think Zoros lying to Luffy?
No zoro is not lying to luffy what he told him is the same thing we already understood in the story, what zoro never mentioned was king being afraid of him when he used adv coc against him , and for some reason oda won't have zoro say anything because now he has separated them. Maybe he will just have luffy cut loose and show it in front of lucci and same for zoro/kaku.

No zoro is not lying to luffy what he told him is the same thing we already understood in the story, what zoro never mentioned was king being afraid of him when he used adv coc against him , and for some reason oda won't have zoro say anything because now he has separated them. Maybe he will just have luffy cut loose and show it in front of lucci and same for zoro/kaku.
Even in the end of the King fight Zoro never hurt king with his flames on, it’s more likely that King just panicked and left himself vulnerable.

sorry can only show the panel of flame on mode king blocking attacks from zoro because he is scared of him

Flame on king before koh
  1. Dodged 360 pound cannon like he did koh onigiri
  2. Blocked zoros attacks with his body specifically wings like he did with his leg after koh
  3. Tried disarming zoro to stop his attacks before and after koh

Now show me zoro hurting a flame on lunarian

Status
Not open for further replies.