One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Oda want to us give us a cliff hanger next chapter.
I mean regardless of that, it's daytime at egghead right now. So an entire day has to pass for whatever is about to go down there.

Onigashima ended on the same night, same for Dressrosa and the others too.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
Not the best quality scan, had to read what was said in the spoilers to make sure I was on the right track with everything.

How nice, Sanji has a new daddy with Caeser.

Some good buildup for Kizaru chaos with Stussy/Sentomaru.

S-Snake is the most effective Seraphim. I think the other three need a win. I get that they are super durable, but they need better offensive feats. I think S-Hawk should beat Kaku, S-Kuma Lucci, maybe get Jinbei brought to S-Shark and let S-Shark beat him, much as I like Jinbei.

Sanji calling his exoskeleton the power of love leaves a bad taste in my mouth, given it comes from Judge. Donโ€™t know if Odaโ€™s thinking that Sora counts, but I donโ€™t really buy that.

Bit at the end is pretty good hype, Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing where Egghead is going. Even up until now Iโ€™ve still thought this would be a relatively straightforward arc, looks like thatโ€™ll change. This was kind of an โ€œEnd of Act Oneโ€ sort of chapter, with the traitor reveal. Turns out making a super genius robot devoted to greed isnโ€™t the best idea in the world. Enjoyed the plotline anyway.

C

Cruxroux

I mean regardless of that, it's daytime at egghead right now. So an entire day has to pass for whatever is about to go down there.

Onigashima ended on the same night, same for Dressrosa and the others too.
Oda wants the straw hats to beat the Seraphim then get a night to recover. Just like how luffy fought cracker one day then kata the next
Finally strawhats doing something which give them feats of days fought. Unlike onighishima and Dressrosa.
Post automatically merged:

She was probably promised by the Gorosei to make her the first of the 21th bloodline
Y'all get your ideas from Disney.
:whitepress: