One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
It's probably gonna be Luffy or Zoro vs the Admiral.
I used to think it'd be Zoro vs Kizaru and Luffy vs Saturn but it seems like the Gorosei piss their panties at the thought of a Yonko member lol.
I meant in general when Sanji fights an Admiral lol. Probably against GB.

Kizaru is probably going to fight Luffy to be honest. If Luffy stops acting like a dumbass and uses his full CoC arsenal that is.

Your boy Akainu got thrown in a ravine by Deadbeard.
I love him and the other Admirals, but they're not winning a 1v1 against a healthy Yonko lol.
Anyone else, they're probably gonna win.
Any Admiral can take care up to all Lonkos, tbh. Look at Greenbull, it's the prospect of facing the equivalent of 5 Lonkos that convinced him to go back. He had to go up against the equivalent of 4 Lonkos and was still up for it. :milaugh:

It's probably gonna be Luffy or Zoro vs the Admiral.
I used to think it'd be Zoro vs Kizaru and Luffy vs Saturn but it seems like the Gorosei piss their panties at the thought of a Yonko member lol.
the way I see it

we gonna get kizaru vs luffy solo and kizaru vs zoro solo.

with luffy fighting gorosei and push him somewhere in between.

zoro and luffy are going to destroy the fleet.

kizaru will use awakening eventualy and might try to nukes egghead allong all ship and that is when he get blasted by hakkai 2 and his atack cut.

How ? Fishes around pulled the island before the attack hit?
Nobody in one piece verse should be able to survive that unless something like lunarian hax or Bartolomeo shows up.
Logia dude.It doesn't matter if his body gets turned into dust.Logias can only be killed by haki,kairoseki or natural enemies.