One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
It's probably gonna be Luffy or Zoro vs the Admiral.
I used to think it'd be Zoro vs Kizaru and Luffy vs Saturn but it seems like the Gorosei piss their panties at the thought of a Yonko member lol.
More than emperor, the name "Luffy" is giving them PTSD lol....he destroyed thier eneis lobby, invaded impel down and marineford, indirectly caused the fall of warlord system, and now egghead....

Shaka's death was necessary here. Now that I think about it, as long as he was standing things were still under control. Somewhat. Like whatever the situation was,his calm demeanor and cool confidence would see them through. Getting whacked from behind like that really opened the can of worms in this chapter. Shit is gonna go down the next one

Yeah, they sent Zoro and Kaku to stop him from going after the weaker members of the crew.

When S-Hawk was there, nobody gave a shit about him, as they were to busy with the real threat, S-Bear. Which allowed for S-Hawk to leave without anyone even noticing. :kobeha:
wrong... they were 4v2ing

S-Hawk decided that S-Bear was enough to cook Goofy and Lucci (insane battle IQ)
dissapeared (insane speed)

Zolo instantly realized and went after him to save the fodder, Sanjino

It literally has to be longer than Wano to give Every relevant Grand Fleet leader screentime.
Post automatically merged:

Imu isn't dumb to not know Sabo is Logia.
They just need to clash with vice admirals and help straw hats escape with Vegapunk to get a W.But yeah,i think something else might happen.Straw hats escaped a buster call pre-skip and it wasn't that huge of a deal.

C

Cruxroux

More than emperor, the name "Luffy" is giving them PTSD lol....he destroyed thier eneis lobby, invaded impel down and marineford, indirectly caused the fall of warlord system, and now egghead....
They are irritated , none of them are having PTSD.
PTSD is something kaido get becuz of oden in wano arc.

Zoro at most is getting a vice admiral luffy is 1v2 kizaru and Saturn

C

Cruxroux

They just need to clash with vice admirals and help straw hats escape with Vegapunk to get a W.but yeah,i think something else might happen.Straw hats escaped a buster call pre-skip and it wasn't that huge of a deal.
To be very honest they don't need the grandfleet here.
100 warships are fodder.. At best 10 Vice admirals. Can be taken care of by Remaining strawhats.

Only walking threat is kizaru and luffy and Zoro are there. Its well balanced.

Kind of wished Lucci went with Zoro just because I'm curious on the dynamic between two pretty serious characters.
I just wanted to see Hatori and Zoro Argue on who's knows the direction well.

Ehh too many characters. Oda will just fuck up or off screen majority of the stuff if they actually come.
Well we still waiting for them to do the act Oda said since DR now would make sense .
Since in the final war you expect all of luffy allies to be there and yes things will get off screen if they come now.

To be very honest they don't need the grandfleet here.
100 warships are fodder.. At best 10 Vice admirals. Can be taken care of by Remaining strawhats.

Only walking threat is kizaru and luffy and Zoro are there. Its well balanced.

I just wanted to see Hatori and Zoro Argue on who's knows the direction well.
Well,we don't know Saturn's threat level and there is like a bunch of seraphim on the loose.Things don't look good.