One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Grandfleet arrival is pointless until final arc.

"A great incident of historic proportions..."
"The Egghead Incident"
Any Admiral can take care up to all Lonkos, tbh. Look at Greenbull, it's the prospect of facing the equivalent of 5 Lonkos that convinced him to go back. He had to go up against the equivalent of 4 Lonkos and was still up for it. :milaugh:
Aramaki is the fucking WORST example you could have used, dude.

hmmm the scenes with Sentomaru highlighting Egghead's doom with the researchers evacuating shortly after are giving a sense of imminence to this entire affiar . An entire night passing away with the SH's just biding their time for the entire night would feel a bit weird and anticlimactic
Yeah i don't see a entire night passing , i expect this arc wrap up in a few hours at most .

C

Cruxroux

I think this arc might be longer than expect,narrator said the event following the next day.Meaning there will be action until the sun rises again.This got me excited.
It literally has to be longer than Wano to give Every relevant Grand Fleet leader screentime.
Post automatically merged:

how does lightning and and nuke hurt fire?
Imu isn't dumb to not know Sabo is Logia.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
β€Ž
Looking forward to discovering which branch the three new guys belong to.

Marine Branch Vice Admirals/Commanders:
G-1: Momonga
G-2: Comil
G-3: ??? The guy in the top left could be the guy here:
G-4: ???
G-5: Smoker
G-6 - 13: ????
G-14: Doll

Also the dude in the middle looks like a Fishman

hmmm the scenes with Sentomaru highlighting Egghead's doom with the researchers evacuating shortly after are giving a sense of imminence to this entire affiar . An entire night passing away with the SH's just biding their time for the entire night would feel a bit weird and anticlimactic
It might escalate into a sea battle like it happened in WCI.

C

Cruxroux

Imu didn’t blow up lulusia to target Sabo, Sabo was their coincidentally
Its absolutely pointless to show us Sabo talking about imu with dragon right at that moment unless oda want to us decipher it that way and make fun of everyone later on.