One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
As much as people wanted to get out of Wano, we still wanted to see how it ended. No one actually cares about the resolution of Egghead. We all want to get out of here and go to Elbaf if it means ending the arc next chapter.
I can't imagine following this arc for 6 more months, and it probably will last that long, if not more.
Speak for yourself

As much as people wanted to get out of Wano, we still wanted to see how it ended. No one actually cares about the resolution of Egghead. We all want to get out of here and go to Elbaf if it meant ending the arc next chapter.
I can't imagine following this arc for 6 more months, and it probably will last that long, if not more.
Nah a bunch of people have been enjoying this arc .
We gotten so much info from it and set up and it only been 16 chapters .
plus Oda has been hyping this marine war more and more and people want to see it happen .

Just i wanna ask. How did york created another stella ? She just has greedy side of vegapunk. Also , the vegapunk with Bonney is liar ? I dont understand this plotline .

C

Cruxroux

I don't hate this arc. Vegapunk was a mystery for long enough and lore dump on him and stuff he was related to is good.
What I don't like is Oda playing around with Strawhats.
Luffy and Zoro can't even beat Seraphim.
Sanji became punching bag.

Just i wanna ask. How did york created another stella ? She just has greedy side of vegapunk. Also , the vegapunk with Bonney is liar ? I dont understand this plotline .
She's not trying to create another Stella. She wants to be the only Vegapunk.

We know the punks are all intelligent. Lilith made the mech, bubble gun and the giant beasts. Atlas made the aircon.

No reason York couldn't make other stuff. Especially since she'd have punk records.