One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
She's not trying to create another Stella. She wants to be the only Vegapunk.

We know the punks are all intelligent. Lilith made the mech, bubble gun and the giant beasts. Atlas made the aircon.

No reason York couldn't make other stuff. Especially since she'd have punk records.
There six vegapunks and one main body . York replaced main with another body. But main body dont also know this is york. And the others dont noticed that. As i said , york creation is liar or real ? I gues we will take flashback for that i hope

I loved Wano until the last ten chapters. Would have been a top 5 arc if Kaido got a good backstory and the ending was fleshed out. Now it might not even make my top 10
Kaido should have gotten this stuff for flashback:
1-Some hints to regarding Rocks and him eating his devil fruit.
2-Recruiting Queen and Jack.
3-Getting defeated multiple times.
4-Becoming recognized as Emperor.
5-Beating up Moriah.
6-Some tip regarding the one piece.

Last edited:
now that narrator said something epic will happen,i hope we get something cool.Wano not having a world wide reaction to Luffy becoming emperor was a huge let down.Every relevant arc had this,Oda fucked up hard.
Well to be fair we did have reaction Oda just only used few panels .
I think at this point he just trying to put as much into a chapter as possible and that stuff don't matter to him as much anymore.

C

Cruxroux

Kaido should have gotten this stuff for flashback:
1-Some hints to regarding Rocks and him eating his devil fruit.
2-Recruiting Queen and Jack.
3-Getting defeated multiple times.
4-Becoming recognized as Emperor.
5-Beating up Moriah up.
6-Some tip regarding the one piece.
Oda decided to play the pro gamer move and gave us Kaido went to McDonald's when he was hungry.

Bonney been so Irrelevant so far. We still don't know shit about kuma even after flashback. Tf is oda doing. Imagine next chapter being flashback like kaido went to Prison because he was hungry.
:lawsigh:
Tbf Oda couldn't explain him getting captured so many times without having a goofy explanation.
Kaidou is constantly called the current strongest in the world, so how do you have him get captured?
Personally I'd have just said that Kaidou had grew stronger and stronger to the point where he was just incapable of being defeated by the Marines again.

If Saturn is top tier that is.I don't know why Luffy is not using advanced COC to put the seraphims down already.
because if they did then nothing will stop them from leaving egghead after ending the traitor.

Oda is using seraphim to stall them and for it to work luffy and zoro have to mess around.

the way Oda is portraying saturne this arc he is definitely a fighter.

luffy will have to get serious to punch saturne.

The way I see it gorosei are the top tier version of CP0. They order them directly while fleet admiral and marines has some independancy

I think Saturne will commend all seraphim to attack strawhats and that is when luffy and zoro stop playing they COC blast all the seraphim scaring them, put almost everyone to sleep and make Satrune and Kizaru flinch.

Lucci and kaku will be Saturne and Kizaru hype tool, they need to suffer a bit then luffy and zoro flex on the fleets.

Oda decided to play the pro gamer move and gave us Kaido went to McDonald's when he was hungry.
Bad stuff about Wano:
1-Tama plot was bullshit.
2-Gifters and Numbers didn't do shit.
3-Big Mom pirates not fighting was bullshit.
4-Chopper,Brook and Ussop didn't get a solo win.
5-Jack and Perospero lost way too soon.
6-The bomb plot should have been something Law had thought of before hand thx to the intel about the mansion.
7-Too many fake deaths and horrible pacing,that arc should have been more compact.We had like over 20 chapters just to get to rooftop.

Bad stuff about Wano:
1-Tama plot was bullshit.
2-Gifters and Numbers didn't do shit.
3-Big Mom pirates not fighting was bullshit.
4-Chopper,Brook and Ussop didn't get a solo win.
5-Jack and Perospero lost way too soon.
6-The bomb plot should have been something Law had thought of before hand thx to the intel about the mansion.
7-Too many fake deaths and horrible pacing,that arc should have been more compact.We had like over 20 chapters just to get to rooftop.
..Did Usopp even defeat Page One?

because if they did then nothing will stop them from leaving egghead after ending the traitor.

Oda is using seraphim to stall them and for it to work luffy and zoro have to mess around.

the way Oda is portraying saturne this arc he is definitely a fighter.

luffy will have to get serious to punch saturne.

The way I see it gorosei are the top tier version of CP0. They order them directly while fleet admiral and marines has some independancy

I think Saturne will commend all seraphim to attack strawhats and that is when luffy and zoro stop playing they COC blast all the seraphim scaring them, put almost everyone to sleep and make Satrune and Kizaru flinch.

Lucci and kaku will be Saturne and Kizaru hype tool, they need to suffer a bit then luffy and zoro flex on the fleets.
COC won't ko a seraphim.Hell no.
Post automatically merged:

..Did Usopp even defeat Page One?
BM did.

C

Cruxroux

This just such a dumb move. Luffy and Zoro knows Adcoc yet refuses to use it.
Kaidou/bigmam/shanks/Roger/WB literally starts of with Adcoc.
:lawsigh:
Just How long oda plans to clown around.
This is making me leave one piece.