This is my birthday month,and watching the Oscar 2023 awards made my month.
Mostly because of Brendan Fraser's victory. I started to like him because of The Mummy movies,and got to know about the hardship he was going through. He managed to come back with a bang,and this made me so happy.
Ke Huy Quan and Jamie Lee Curtis got worthy reward for their eventful careers. I will add Everything Everywhere All At Once to my list of movies to watch.
The victory of that movie was also a big victory in the fight against racism.
@Roo @Cross_Marian @Cream filled donut7 @Sir Yasheen @T.D.A @TheAncientCenturion @Jailer
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Midnight Delight @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NikaInParis @SakazOuki @SakazOuki @ZoroMazino
@SDfear @ShiShiShi @Peroroncino @Seth @Cruxroux @RayanOO

This is my birthday month,and watching the Oscar 2023 awards made my month.
Mostly because of Brendan Fraser's victory. I started to like him because of The Mummy movies,and got to know about the hardship he was going through. He managed to come back with a bang,and this made me so happy.
Ke Huy Quan and Jamie Lee Curtis got worthy reward for their eventful careers. I will add Everything Everywhere All At Once to my list of movies to watch.
The victory of that movie was also a big victory in the fight against racism.
@Roo @Cross_Marian @Cream filled donut7 @Sir Yasheen @T.D.A @TheAncientCenturion @Jailer
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Midnight Delight @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NikaInParis @SakazOuki @SakazOuki @ZoroMazino
@SDfear @ShiShiShi @Peroroncino @Seth @Cruxroux @RayanOO
Haven't watched Everything Everywhere yet, but after so much hype around it I might give it a try some time

Also, love to see Brendan get the recognition he deserves. Amazing guy, made my childhood:cheers:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž