Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What OP is flawed?
No waaaaaay mate
Take your damn pills and shut up
:kriwhat:
I have few friends who just read OP for the sake of reading it, no agendas or anything.

They are wondering if Oda didn't handle a writer's pen to a 5 yo child for a second during this chapter because this doesn't make any fucking sense to them ( York stuff ).

The overall concept is boring and abused. I feel nothing after this reveal and her goal, another wasted chapter.
I think shaka could have been an interesting choice. He may have more plans and doing it for stella's own good or something. Him being logic also gives more credence.

We barely got anything with york and they were a random meh choice

Seth

โ€Ž
@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Yep. MJF better leave in 2024 or he will waste his time there.

Looks like either Guevara, Jungle Boy, or Allin will be his next opponent.

Jungle Boy is not that crazy in the ring and as Max Caster said once: "Jungle Boy stutters every time he cuts a promo".

Darby can give a good match but he is getting washed on the mic and the same goes for Guevara.

You have:
Kenny Omega, Hangman Adam Page, Eddie Kingston, bring CM Punk back, Samoa Joe, and even Claudio.

What is this clown TK doing?

ps. If they go for a Fatal 4 Way with all of them that might be sick although MJF is swallowing them up on the mic any day of the week and we know neither of them is taking the title off of him.

Dunno how to take this tbh.

Jungle Boy is not that crazy in the ring and as Max Caster said once: "Jungle Boy stutters every time he cuts a promo".

Darby can give a good match but he is getting washed on the mic and the same goes for Guevara.

You have:
Kenny Omega, Hangman Adam Page, Eddie Kingston, bring CM Punk back, Samoa Joe, and even Claudio.

ps. If they go for a Fatal 4 Way with all of them that might be sick although MJF is swallowing them up on the mic any day of the week and we know neither of them is taking the title off of him.

they'll probably go with the fatal 4 way because of the "4 pillars" gimmick so they can use MJF to try and drag the rest of these jokers up to main event level. will probably be a good match though ngl and you know MJF is retaining.

after that, maybe they pull the trigger on Adam Cole. He's supposed to be back in the ring soon. But it'd be stupid to have him lose in his first big feud. I think the 4 way, then one more defense, then Punk if that's what they're doing. And if not Punk I think they should take a risk on someone. Bring Miro back into the main event, put the belt on PAC for a PPV cycle, something that isn't the same old bullshit or predictable coronations of homegrown AEW talent for Moments and Milestones. I'm tired of booking that references the booking like this stupid women's invasion angle they're doing, I don't care if a champion used to work in WWE or not.

Last edited:

You have:

True. They don't have decent talkers on mic and haven't built a powerhouse to be a real theat. If they hadn't booked Wardlow to lose to Hobbs, he could have restarted the feud for the titles. AEW is a joke nowadays. Too many wrestlers and Lony Khan has got no idea.

True. They don't have decent talkers on mic and haven't built a powerhouse to be a real theat. If they hadn't booked Wardlow to lose to Hobbs, he could have restarted the feud for the titles. AEW is a joke nowadays. Too many wrestlers and Lony Khan has got no idea.
Also @Seth Jay White and Kenny should move over to WWE. If Roman decides to be very part time, they two will keep the title scene fresh with other men. They two will be wasted in AEW. Jay White is just 30 and he can have a legacy at WWE while Omega is nearing 40 and just like AJ styles, he can still have a decent career. What do you think?
Post automatically merged:

so based on last chapter, Saturn decided to go to Egghead to fight :crazwhat:
Nah, I think its to give Seraphim the orders by overtaking vegapank in command if he retaliates.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I donโ€™t get a lot of these โ€œcan you beat Dark Souls/Elden Ring/whateverโ€ videos. You can literally beat these games with any tool or weapon, you can equip the armor of thorns and dodge roll every enemy to death if you want to. Lol
that's fair.

unrelated, but have you watched videos like the ones about beating every ds1 boss in alphabetical order?

Seth

โ€Ž
they'll probably go with the fatal 4 way because of the "4 pillars" gimmick so they can use MJF to try and drag the rest of these jokers up to main event level. will probably be a good match though ngl and you know MJF is retaining.

after that, maybe they pull the trigger on Adam Cole. He's supposed to be back in the ring soon. But it'd be stupid to have him lose in his first big feud. I think the 4 way, then one more defense, then Punk if that's what they're doing. And if not Punk I think they should take a risk on someone. Bring Miro back into the main event, put the belt on PAC for a PPV cycle, something that isn't the same old bullshit or predictable coronations of homegrown AEW talent for Moments and Milestones. I'm tired of booking that references the booking like this stupid women's invasion angle they're doing, I don't care if a champion used to work in WWE or not.
Yeah, the women's invasion angle is boring, I skip that shit every time. God forbid AEW from throwing Jamie under a bus named Saraya, bitch can't wrestle anymore and is boring as fuck. There are rumors going around about AEW finally pulling the plug on Jamie vs Britt and they should go all the way with that. Ruby is so fucking boring. I also now understand why Toni Storm never succeeded in WWE, she is just boring. Right now everyone and their mothers can claim that they did indies for XYZ years and they go mainstream, no one cares about this story anymore.

Miro coming back to face MJF, I would take that, lol. "I'm gonna redeem the AEW Championship". I need to fucking hear this.

Adam Cole as you said can't lose his first big match so for the starters I would place him against the Elite or something like that. Ask Bobby Fish to come back and if possible Kyle O'Reilly and have some Undisputed Era vs The Elite. I'm not a fan of trios rivalries but you have to protect Cole a little once he comes back because the man could barely fucking walk without throwing up as of recently. He can't come back to fast-paced 5-star classics.

PAC needs to come back and take the title off of Cassidy for everyone's sake. Only PAC can elevate this title now. TNT Title has officially become a joke. All this fucking story with Wardlow's father, Wardlow vs Samoa Joe, and TK buries Wardlow on first Dynamite after PPV. Lmao.

This is just insane. He keeps on hiring and hiring. It almost looks like Vince and TK played a game of: "How many talents you can trap with a contract".

Also @Seth Jay White and Kenny should move over to WWE. If Roman decides to be very part time, they two will keep the title scene fresh with other men. They two will be wasted in AEW. Jay White is just 30 and he can have a legacy at WWE while Omega is nearing 40 and just like AJ styles, he can still have a decent career. What do you think?
Yeah, I'd fucking love that. I've said this many times but Omega needs to make a decision this year, he is only getting older and his body won't hold up any longer sooner or later. I'm of the idea that you should at least once in your life try yourself in WWE, especially with Kenny's position where he wouldn't be a jobber now.

Totally agree about Jay White. The dude is a gem and he needs to be polished. There is an ongoing war between WWE and AEW about who will sign him. I hope he chooses WWE.

Imagine Wrestlemania 40.

Seth Rollins vs Cody Rhodes for the Universal Championship ( Seth finally gets his due for the hard work over the last 3 years ).

Jay White vs Kenny Omega for the WWE Championship ( You can include some Bullet Club theme here, WWE would basically have version of the Bullet Club leaders ).