Yeah, the women's invasion angle is boring, I skip that shit every time. God forbid AEW from throwing Jamie under a bus named Saraya, bitch can't wrestle anymore and is boring as fuck. There are rumors going around about AEW finally pulling the plug on Jamie vs Britt and they should go all the way with that. Ruby is so fucking boring. I also now understand why Toni Storm never succeeded in WWE, she is just boring. Right now everyone and their mothers can claim that they did indies for XYZ years and they go mainstream, no one cares about this story anymore.

Miro coming back to face MJF, I would take that, lol. "I'm gonna redeem the AEW Championship". I need to fucking hear this.

Adam Cole as you said can't lose his first big match so for the starters I would place him against the Elite or something like that. Ask Bobby Fish to come back and if possible Kyle O'Reilly and have some Undisputed Era vs The Elite. I'm not a fan of trios rivalries but you have to protect Cole a little once he comes back because the man could barely fucking walk without throwing up as of recently. He can't come back to fast-paced 5-star classics.

PAC needs to come back and take the title off of Cassidy for everyone's sake. Only PAC can elevate this title now. TNT Title has officially become a joke. All this fucking story with Wardlow's father, Wardlow vs Samoa Joe, and TK buries Wardlow on first Dynamite after PPV. Lmao.

This is just insane. He keeps on hiring and hiring. It almost looks like Vince and TK played a game of: "How many talents you can trap with a contract".

Yeah, I'd fucking love that. I've said this many times but Omega needs to make a decision this year, he is only getting older and his body won't hold up any longer sooner or later. I'm of the idea that you should at least once in your life try yourself in WWE, especially with Kenny's position where he wouldn't be a jobber now.

Totally agree about Jay White. The dude is a gem and he needs to be polished. There is an ongoing war between WWE and AEW about who will sign him. I hope he chooses WWE.

Imagine Wrestlemania 40.

Seth Rollins vs Cody Rhodes for the Universal Championship ( Seth finally gets his due for the hard work over the last 3 years ).

Jay White vs Kenny Omega for the WWE Championship ( You can include some Bullet Club theme here, WWE would basically have version of the Bullet Club leaders ).
That'd be a great WM. Had the titles been split, Seth would have been defending one this year imo. He's been great the whole year. He has deserved a payoff.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That'd be a great WM. Had the titles been split, Seth would have been defending one this year imo. He's been great the whole year. He has deserved a payoff.
I want a huge payoff for Seth, so I hope my prediction of him fighting for the title at the next Mania is correct. Although I also hope he finally drops this "Visionary" gimmick. It was funny for some time but I'm slowly getting annoyed with this. He needs to go back to the Architect.

The Architect vs The Cleaner:steef:

I want a huge payoff for Seth, so I hope my prediction of him fighting for the title at the next Mania is correct. Although I also hope he finally drops this "Visionary" gimmick. It was funny for some time but I'm slowly getting annoyed with this. He needs to go back to the Architect.

The Architect vs The Cleaner:steef:
True. If Jay White and Kenny come and also MJF comes there is a possibility to do another WWE vs Outsider based program where Seth leads the WWE against the likes of White, Omega,MJF, even Cody but this can go wrong pretty quick. If it happens then Seth can be the leader, the main man and it can catapult him to becoming a champion.

There is going to be a great shift after this WM since many will leave, Roman will be part time, guys like Sheamus,Drew,Rey,Randy arent going to be forever so WWE should bring in NXT guys and free agents like White and soon to be Omega. They will sell surely for at least a couple of years.

I can’t wait for Vegapunk's child
Vegapunk's child hates science and is a woke artist
That would be something new
:suresure:
I think captain kidd is Vegapunk child
his attacks always start with punk
And i think he learned about the man with burning scar Cuz papa punk told him the story 🤔
Post automatically merged:

Aew sucks these days
Cody leaving the company hurt them so much
It was a huge mistake to let him go to wwe imo

Drop 1079 hints fast. The tide has completely changed with situation at Egghead being flashbacks and not the present events as per the narration box. Next two chapters is going to be wild.

The WG calculation without taking the Strawhats into consideration may back fire if they don't bring up all the Marine top tiers(not possible since they've been scattered all around with events going simultaneously. Obviously a major part should be heading to Mariejois to take on Kuma, RA on alert. The Navy is about to be in tatters soon.

Drop 1079 hints fast. The tide has completely changed with situation at Egghead being flashbacks and not the present events as per the narration box. Next two chapters is going to be wild.

The WG calculation without taking the Strawhats into consideration may back fire if they don't bring up all the Marine top tiers(not possible since they've been scattered all around with events going simultaneously. Obviously a major part should be heading to Mariejois to take on Kuma, RA on alert. The Navy is about to be in tatters soon.
Yeah I can’t wait
Something huge is coming
It could be from any of the plotpoints