CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
I won't even indulge in that argument.
Already got multiple warning.
:parkcry:
If I get banned , i have nowhere to go.
The reason I won't stray too far into the political thread is because people are punished for calling out the homophobic and transphobic bullshit just as much as the people causing it.

Only part of the moderating on this site that actively pisses me off.

What's the point of trying to argue against bigots if you'll get punished as much as they do? How am I supposed to believe the harassment is being taken seriously if the people fighting it are also punished?

Hentai gets treated more seriously than hate speech here, it's ridiculous.

No one should get warnings or bans for fighting against bigotry. This is a fucking manga and anime fan site, I don't need people telling me why I should hate gay people or hate people for playing a Harry Potter game, I want to talk about shitty powerscaling and One Piece theories, oi.

EXCLUSIVE Hints:
-Chapter 1079 title: What the fuck?
- Chapter starts with Sanji become Hulk
- Zoro discovers that he have the "force" and Vegapunk gives him a green Lightsaber.
- Lucci and Kaku gets crazy and starts to sing "I like to move it move it" from Madagascar.
- Meanwhile in the outside world, it is revealed that Dragon has been captured.
- On Elbaf, Kidd Pirates and Red Hair Pirates are fighting
- Kidd drains all the Adamantium metal from Beckman's body.
-In Hashinosu, BB collects the 6 Infinity Gems.
- Law is seriously injured and uses the Ring of Sauron to turn invisible and escape.
- Garp arrives at Hashinosu saying "Hasta La Vista Baby".
-The chapter ends with Vin Diesel finding Luffy and saying to go rescue his father because what matters is the family.
-The narrator says: "Dah Fuh?"
2 year break.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I won't stray too far into the political thread is because people are punished for calling out the homophobic and transphobic bullshit just as much as the people causing it.

Only part of the moderating on this site that actively pisses me off.

What's the point of trying to argue against bigots if you'll get punished as much as they do? How am I supposed to believe the harassment is being taken seriously if the people fighting it are also punished?
Like that one time Nameless was being a racist and genocide supporter and was neither banned nor his post deleted.
Instead I got banned for giving him flak, then he replied with a sexist post and only this got him banned.

C

Cruxroux

EXCLUSIVE Hints:
- Zoro discovers that he have the "force" and Vegapunk gives him a green Lightsaber.
- Lucci and Kaku gets crazy and starts to sing "I like to move, move" from Madagascar.
- Law is seriously injured and uses the Ring of Sauron to turn invisible and escape.
-The chapter ends with Vin Diesel finding Luffy and saying to go rescue his father because what matters is the family.
2 year break.
Crossover we didn't ask for but deserved.
Post automatically merged:

Like that one time Nameless was being a racist and genocide supporter and was neither banned nor his post deleted.
Instead I got banned for giving him flak, then he replied with a sexist post and only this got him banned.
:kobeha::kobeha:
In the end both got banned.

WEAK!

EXCLUSIVE Hints:
- Lucci and Kaku gets crazy and starts to sing "I like to move, move" from Madagascar.
2 year break.
A true Madagascar fan knows that it was " I like to move it move it " not " move move " :ohreally: