Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Naruto on behalf of Sasuke after sasuke crys for help

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Off screened, we’ll never know

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Someone else?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Naruto is a story centered around two main parallel stories going on side by side then concluding in a big fight at the end, Naruto vs Sasuke.

That itself is a story very different from what Oda is writing or has written to my knowledge. If Oda were to write a story like that, then Sasuke would still be the one, except Oda would do a much better job in creating the world around them to have that fight be more effective.

But it's still hard to predict... since... One Piece isn't written with 2 main storylines concluding at the end.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Naruto is a story centered around two main parallel stories going on side by side then concluding in a big fight at the end, Naruto vs Sasuke.

That itself is a story very different from what Oda is writing or has written to my knowledge. If Oda were to write a story like that, then Sasuke would still be the one, except Oda would do a much better job in creating the world around them to have that fight be more effective.

But it's still hard to predict... since... One Piece isn't written with 2 main storylines concluding at the end.
Except that it is

naruto
cause under oda everyone else is a cuck who is incapable of fighting their own battles.
Yea, like Zoro always fighting his own enemy, and every crew member fighting his enemy, and literally who scabbards defeating perospero or Kidd and Law defeating big Mom or each crew member having an enemy in fishamn island or every member of the fleet having an enemy in dressrosa.

Please, the luffy wank is in full force but at least Luffy doesn't go and kill every side enemy like Naruto.

Yea, like Zoro always fighting his own enemy, and every crew member fighting his enemy, and literally who scabbards defeating perospero or Kidd and Law defeating big Mom or each crew member having an enemy in fishamn island or every member of the fleet having an enemy in dressrosa.

Please, the luffy wank is in full force but at least Luffy doesn't go and kill every side enemy like Naruto.
pretty clear what i meant
itachi was a major antagonist
but i will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you didnt get it the first time.

law losing to doffy would be what would happen to sasuke with oda.

Other than Madara, most the dead characters remained a zombie living on limited time, that can't even reproduce or eat most likely
But for the purpose of the manga, the fact that they were zombies or alive doesn't change.
Post automatically merged:

pretty clear what i meant
itachi was a major antagonist
but i will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you didnt get it the first time.

law losing to doffy would be what would happen to sasuke with oda.
I don't consider itachi a main antagonist just like i don't consider mihawk a main antagonist

Thank god this guy got banned for saying such a ridiculous comment. Good job, Mods.

The old Oda would use Sauce like Kishi did, the new one... Maybe Naruto but I hope not. Anyway Itachi was built to be totally functional to Sasuke, have somebody else beat/kill him would be stupid. Just like if somebody beats Mihawk before Zoro.

The correct answer is Itachi shows up post Hiruzen funeral, does what he did in the manga + claims being a hokage is something even greater than he is.

Then we won't see him do shit for the rest of the story, only comes back for the final war to fight sasuke