Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
No need to wait that long. Last time we got york is traitor spoils on sunday even before the official. Maybe something will slip through again by tomorrow.

:pepebusi:
I don't want another week of "Sanji got thrown into a wall by S-Shark", "No, Sanji turned S-Shark into a wall." Only to be 'Here's your obligatory 1 Sanji panel.'

A Goofy bro like @Kerkovian making such statement is the ultimate honor
Hard to argue against logic
:araboss:
This is why admiralfans like you will find me toxic. Do you expect me to keep quiet when you irk me due to your own insecuriy about Luffy nearing the absolute ass kicking of admirals? I don't go on attacking any thread, or create threads like Someone > Luffy, Goofy\rubbertards fail to understand this, blah blah all the pissant delusions like the Zoro and admiral fans. I only reply when I am personally attacked.
Stupid people like Linyagi, Lee, Shitsio, many zolofans who talk big behind the screen attacking anyone personally will find me toxic and if someone tries to go that route, I'll make them eat their words here. If you respect my opinion, I'd gladly respect yours but it isnt the norm around here.
Post automatically merged:

YEAH!

And bro, you gotta watch this shit lmao
Idk if you're familiar with the hidden gem meme, but this is one of the best ones yet
https://www.reddit.com/r/SCJerk/comments/11uc6xz
LOL

This is why admiralfans like you will find me toxic. Do you expect me to keep quiet when you irk me due to your own insecuriy about Luffy nearing the absolute ass kicking of admirals? I don't go on attacking any thread, or create threads like Someone > Luffy, Goofy\rubbertards fail to understand this, blah blah all the pissant delusions like the Zoro and admiral fans. I only reply when I am personally attacked.
Stupid people like Linyagi, Lee, Shitsio, many zolofans who talk big behind the screen attacking anyone personally will find me toxic and if someone tries to go that route, I'll make them eat their words here. If you respect my opinion, I'd gladly respect yours but it isnt the norm around here.
Who said you were toxic? Don't give yourself credit
:myman:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
-Blackbeard tilts the seas
- Law pulled new move and stabilize the island with Kroom
-Blackbeard pull Law with Black Vortex
-Law instead blitzed Blackbeard and slashed him.
- Blackbeard shouted in pain and is on his knees
- Aura is coming from Law's sword
- Blackbeard * You have Conquerors?*
-Law *of course *

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
-Blackbeard tilts the seas
- Law pulled new move and stabilize the island with Kroom
-Blackbeard pull Law with Black Vortex
-Law instead blitzed Blackbeard and slashed him.
- Blackbeard shouted in pain and is on his knees
- Aura is coming from Law's sword
- Blackbeard * You have Conquerors?*
-Law *of course *
the cope is insane, law is dead

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:believe: @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi

What’d y’all do to traumatize Worstgen?
Post automatically merged:

You and Chrono are the reasons he goes to the extreme
Shishio never ever said he wants to shoot Sanji fans lmfao
He actually supports Sanji time to time
Also I don’t have a problem with you anymore
I think you’re free to stan whoever in whatever way
It’s Kerkovian, dude is an Erkan subordinate and unironic Luffy fan lol. The sky appears orange to him.