Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Post automatically merged:

Farewell Captain K-pop, no one will even notice you're gone. :sanmoji:
farewell sanj- i mean kochou general :risitasad:

Jyouka Ryuu is a banana clone. Made with Reebok's cloning device.

Just like these four:

Unlike these fodder, Banana's clone is much stronger.
the legenday zhao fodder :finally::finally::finally:

Last edited:

YESSSSSSSSS MY BRUDDA!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE DELIVERED ME THE BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE QIN MONKIES FIRST GOT LUCKY WITH KING OUKEN & TOUJOU SAVING THEIR BUMASSES FROM THE GOAT!!!!

BUT DESPITE THE PLOT ARMOR AND OVERLY MILKED OUT ARC!!!! THE REIGN OF THE GOAT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!

THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN CHINA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QIN MONKIES BEST GO POWERUP SHIN INTO SSJ4! CAUSE THE GOAT AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

THE GOAT WHO PROMISED US GLORY, HE PROMISED US REVENGE, HE PROMISED US VICTORY, HE PROMISED US OVERWHELMING NUMBERS, HE PROMISED US A RETURN LIKE NO OTHER!!

WE THE ONES WHO STOOD TALL
WE THE ONES WHO STOOD THE INSULTS
WE THE ONES WHO BELIEVED
WE THE ONES WHO NEVER GAVE WAY
WE THE ONES WHO PREPARED HIS ENTRY
NOW HE HAS DELIVERED US!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO THE GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR HE HAS DELIVERED US!!!!!!!! TO THE PROMISED DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:christnally::christnally::christnally:
This dude bagged 3 Great Generals

Love or hate him, he definitely the GOAT general alive rn, and prob when the manga finishes solidified him at being Top 3 all time in the series publication.

Bananji is still searching for the legendary Ganmon milk store while Enkan and Minhaku are so forgettable that they themselves forgot that they actually existed. :catsweat:
If we're getting another Zhao arc, this is the only justified plot line tbh

Petition to let Kingdom section wear brutal Kanki avatars for 2 days to mourn his death, just like how he mourned Mougou's?

While we mourn the death of Kanki Sama, let us take a brief moment to remember the legendary man who took China's Beheader under his wing:

They'll share a drink now:araboss:

Damn, I would have loved to see their first encounter and interactions and Kanki deciding to join him.

Last edited:
Anyone else finds it annoying that Zhao had several crushing defeats and somehow can still raise massive armies and find generals out of their ass?

Like if this trend continues every kingdom Qin conquers is gonna be same.
Honestly i think it made sense this time around. It's been established that the North of Zhao is a mystery completely. If not for Riboku they barely have any ties to the heartland.

Honestly i think it made sense this time around. It's been established that the North of Zhao is a mystery completely. If not for Riboku they barely have any ties to the heartland.
Armies they raise are massive, like there is no way it doesn't affect population. And then the question of arming and training new troops

Like Zhao just keeps pulling characters again and again, prolonging the arc. It honestly feels like Zhao is end game boss rather than first boss

Are we to expect any other kingdom is gonna put same fight Zhao did?