Controversial York is right and we stand by her.

Imagine being created for just pooping eating and sleeping for others.

Vegapunk doesnt care what would be the effects of his creations to the world as long as he manage to advance his knowledge.

Creating a clone of your greed personality is the dumbest thing in the world.

Vegapunk is just an idiot who read a lot of books.

He not street smart at all

Vegapunk doesnt care what would be the effects of his creations to the world as long as he manage to advance his knowledge.

Actually you make a great point. York is literally a fn toliet. She eats and sleeps and that’s it. While the other vegapunks actually have a purpose she is just drifting around doing nothing. This is enough to drive a lot of people insane. Vegapunk betrayed himself. This is his fault 100%.

Many people would like to just sit around and eat fast food all day. Big Mom would like to switch places with her.
It's not true. There was some point during the pandemic that all I could do was that. It drove me insane. Thankfully I was able to get myself some new hobbies that helped me to stay sane.

Good point for this 👍

I don't think York feels resentment for that.
She was made to be pure desire and hedonism, and becoming a celestial dragon is probably just a way to maximize said hedonism in her mind.

Zolo

Cope Doctor

When a janitor working for you is smarter than you, says a lot... Vegadrunk has an open enpty head. Very clever