Black Clover - Chapter 354 - Judgment Day

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Thanks for the tag, @Light D Lamperouge !

I quite liked the chapter. Rushed or not, it's a setup one with introducing the fights (a lot of them were also quite predictable, like with the Silvas or Light), and Black Bulls are fashionably late to the party, as usual, to secure a big damn heroes moment.

At the same time, it's about what I expect from BC, and I kind of like this manga for it being "your typical shounen up to 11" :)

But I'll have to choose among my faves....also, after reading Bakuman it kinda hurts to know that mangas basically depend on votes and it's sad some of cool titles got cancelled because others were more popular. But what if all titles are good?
Post automatically merged:

Betec kenpachi.

Also Yami/ Charlotte death flag. ๐Ÿซฅ
Oh yeah, I'm a little worried about them, especially since Yami is my fav character and Yami x Charlotte are kinda fun.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Betec kenpachi.

Also Yami/ Charlotte death flag. ๐Ÿซฅ
Straight up Nnoitra looking dude.

Yeah. Yami is a majoooooor character. His death would hurt. So I think it's possible ngl. Especially since he also has conflict with his sister. Him dying would devastate Asta and Ichika, as well as Charlotte. Lucius boutta get that dub.

But I'll have to choose among my faves
And you should choose Black Clover and Lucius :endthis:

But what if all titles are good?
Just choose the one you thought was the best my dude. It's just for fun here.

Yep, Jack is absolutely a Nnoitra rip-off. Still like him better than Nnoitra, though.
Yeah. Yami is a majoooooor character. His death would hurt. So I think it's possible ngl. Especially since he also has conflict with his sister. Him dying would devastate Asta and Ichika, as well as Charlotte. Lucius boutta get that dub.
Nooooooooo, not Yami :strawhatock:

His death will be devastating for all of Black Bulls as well as us Yami fans.

Although, with Lucius reviving people here and there we might get a temp death and some happy endings?

I'm torn between Sakamoto Days and BC to be honest. Sakamoto Days was equally cool!

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yep, Jack is absolutely a Nnoitra rip-off. Still like him better than Nnoitra, though.
Yeah likewise ngl.

Nooooooooo, not Yami :strawhatock:

His death will be devastating for all of Black Bulls as well as us Yami fans.
Yeah deffo. It would leave a big mark and it'd be a huge impact. Which is why it can be a great move.

Although, with Lucius reviving people here and there we might get a temp death and some happy endings?
It's quite likely too ngl. I've been saying that Lucius might be nerfed by Julius and then Julius might pull a Nagato lol.

I'm torn between Sakamoto Days and BC to be honest. Sakamoto Days was equally cool!
I read SD too, but tbh imo BC was on fire this chapter. So it's an easy choice for me lol.

I like the selected people to be Paladins. I just hope they're treated a bit better than the ones that went to the Land of the Sun. Congrats to the people that predicted some of them too btw.

And damn, this man Jack got the canon fodder material treatment. Feels bad man.

It's an alright setup chapter IMO. Maybe a bit rushed, but I'm fine with it. Lucius-related chapters never miss me.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lucius-related chapters never miss me.
Faaaax.

Thoughts on this btw?

Bump. Morgen and Lucifugus was confirmed this chapter. Acier wasn't an option I considered cuz I focused solely on the 2 present with Lucius. But now this opens up many more doors.

Who else do you expect to see?

Morgen will prolly be Nacht's and maybe Yami's emotional fight. You could argue Asta already had one with the Sistah. Licita perhaps??? How would it even work with her body?

Thoughts on who could be the Paladin for Yuno as well?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

Yeah mb Idk how I'm getting them confused. My brain is steadily melting these days.

And it better just be a fake death flag, considering just how many times Yami has cheated death with plot amour and mc powerups.

We need this arc to be serious but not at the expense of Yami. Everyone else will do.

We've already seen 6 Paladins. The Devil Tree had 10 Supreme Devils. Excluding Adramelech who works under Lucius, and excluding Lucifero and Astaroth who seem to be used by Lucius, that leaves only 1 more potential Paladin. Of course, that's assuming Lucius doesn't work with anything else other than Supreme Devil souls, and also assuming he managed to get Lilith/Namaah's souls and implanted those on individual entities (I think it's more likely he implanted their combined soul into one entity though, which makes the count perfect).

Honestly, I doubt we'll see more Paladins. Asta is far too powerful for any Paladin to be a challenge (he basically trashed someone who's > Beelzebub). Yuno is probably going to be dealt with by Lucius himself, considering Lucius sees him as the only threat that might destroy the future of his perfect world. It'd be quite the emotional match-up since like Asta, Yuno also wants to become the Wizard King and he'll now have to face the person he looked up to.