Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
The Killer vs Hawkins fight was so beautifully adapted. Gorgeous visuals and awesome amimation. Felt like a movie scene instead. Had absolute chills watching it and seeing Killer being depicted so fantastically, really made me happy too.

It's giving me even more excitement for the final parts of Law and Kidd vs Big Mom and Luffy vs Kaido now.
Hopefully they'll do Green Bull vs the Scabbards justice too, pun not intended and they're bound to wank Shanks too ofc.

You think the beam from the opening is kidd's damned punk?

Yeah man it's so hard reposting the same lines about a pirate manga each week.
:ohreally:
Honestly the only leaker who never really deserved the flak they got is Jmena.
I never wanted to include his name in these type of talks but yeah even he received weekly bashing in here unfortunately. This whole leaker scene is messed up to begin with people post fakes because they trust their sources and when it turns out wrong the hate is on

It's actually a mentally stressful thing to be in their Positions. You never know why people are friendly to you, are they really trying to just small talk with you or are they only after spoilers / hints .... I understand why they are taking breaks from time to time. I haven't even included all the daily insults they receive from randoms, rather they personally see it or not, it's out there...
:specialmeh:
u acting like they were forced to leak, its their own choice :seriously::kaidowhat:

u acting like they were forced to leak, its their own choice :seriously::kaidowhat:
But OMEGALOL

:risitameh:

When redon is the only one leaking everyone cries for other leakers to do the job and when early leaks turn out wrong the bashing begins again an endless cycle of love hate relationship

Not even the Sharingan could see through whats right and wrong here anymore

:ihaha:

Look at @shnksq he sees the chapter scans as early as redon but nobody believes him and calls him a fraud

I never wanted to include his name in these type of talks but yeah even he received weekly bashing in here unfortunately. This whole leaker scene is messed up to begin with people post fakes because they trust their sources and when it turns out wrong the hate is on
Tbf the hate Redon gets is sort of deserved, he thinks he's the shit when in reality he mostly just posts hints all the time.
But I don't think any other leakers should get hate. What happened last time is the result of them letting a random user ( Fenaker ) post spoilers instead of the usual trusted people.