Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Idk man. The difference in portrayal between BB and Shanks is night and day and this chapter does not help if its real.

Dont get on another bandwagon TAC, its not healthy to lose all the time:doffytroll:
If there’s a bandwagon exists & it’s anti-Shanks, I’m gonna be riding it to the end.

Kidd was a dud but Teach is the real deal

Teach is a mastermind. He is so cunning and smart. People say he's a coward but he is so damn intelligent that you cannot stop yourself from admiring his wit. Call him a coward but he knows when to strike and when to back out( eg vs WB near the end of MF and vs Shanks at the end).
Problem is that luffys dumbest way does not cost anything for Luffy. So people call Blackbeard as a coward naturally. If luffy lost something precious in his Dumb way , we can say Blackbeard are so intelligent. When both of them start to fight , what was the advantage of blackbeard as a mastermind ?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:myman:
Imagine
Your crew + allies can't dominate killer, heat and wire
To a point yonko has to step up to give your crew superiority

Yeah strongest crew indeed :milaugh:
Benn > Kata isn't fact anymore

BMP > RHP

Half BMP was dominating fishmen + germa (stronger than Kid pirates without kid)
Basement Dwellers' crew can't even stop King from humiliating them with their captain on board. :zosleepy:

Realisticly expect?
I expect a fight in 3 phases:
- First phase Shanks will take the fight lightly, underestimate Kid, gets some surprising hits, Kid seems being stronger.
- Second phase, Shanks realizing his mistake, going into full fight, is clearly superior to Kid, but Kid isnt going down totally.
- Third phase, Kid pushes himself to a major upgrade, most likely something around CoC or Haki overall, so he seems to comes close to shanks.

At the end, Shanks will be still superior, but would need to go high high diff to beat Kid, but the fight will be interrupted by the giants, or by Saul, so they leave it. Shanks than claims he underestimated Kid extremely and can see him alongside Luffy being part of the new generation and he steps back, aknowledging that Kid would win next time if he keeps growing like this.
Shanks is the Gary Stu of OP, he's not getting tagged by someone like Kid. Also this is an off-arc event so there's not going to be phases to this. Oda just gonna show us the key moment(s). Imo Oda is taking Law and Kidd out of the Pirate King race, the race is going to be between the new 4 Yonko which is how Oda entered the final saga remember.

Problem is that luffys dumbest way does not cost anything for Luffy. So people call Blackbeard as a coward naturally. If luffy lost something precious in his Dumb way , we can say Blackbeard are so intelligent. When both of them start to fight , what was the advantage of blackbeard as a mastermind ?
I never said anything strengthwise.