Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
If Shanks did one shot Kid and his whole crew, I’m taking that as confirmation that Ryokugyu would’ve solo’d the alliance lmfao.

If Shanks could completely neg Kid and his crew but could only make Aramaki freeze, yeah I’m putting that nail in the coffin, these rookies are still not even remotely close to an Admiral.

(Crazy that they beat two Yonko though).

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi
You're trying abnormally hard to turn this into an Admiral W.

Im not talking about strength. If luffy and blackbeard will fight for the title , why is the reason we are called blackbeard as mastermind ? Obviously, if there is fight , Luffy did not loose anything and thanks to the fights , his haki bloomed everytime . End of the day , blackbeards mastermind will not be important . We we will remember as a coward :)
Oh, then its okay if you think like that. I get what you are trying to say. I mean he literally begged when WB was about to blast him to smitheerens but it is his character but still doesn't deny the fact that he has used his wit to his advantage.

Eg. Giving Ace for Sichibukai status, Capturing Bonney, Impel down outbreak for his strong crew, arriving late to steal Gura Gura, capturing Koby, invading Kuja island( saved by Rayleigh), now fighting Law for poneyglyohs, etc. all are well thought of plan.

If Shanks did one shot Kid and his whole crew, I’m taking that as confirmation that Ryokugyu would’ve solo’d the alliance lmfao.

If Shanks could completely neg Kid and his crew but could only make Aramaki freeze, yeah I’m putting that nail in the coffin, these rookies are still not even remotely close to an Admiral.

(Crazy that they beat two Yonko though).

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi
As if it wasn't obvious. Kid and Law probably extreme diff King 1v1.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Narrative wise doesn't make sense
Kid can't go from pushing /"beating" yonko 2v1 and losing easily to yonko 1v1
Especially when he's NewGen and Shanks isn't.

That's why don't believe these guys

Shanks can win but won't be less than high diff.

Anyway, he didn't win yet
I appreciate your optimism but Oda really hates Kid in terms of Feats.

Everytime Kid did an attack in Wano it was pretty much upstaged by Law

But @Roo now we know that Oda really does treat Law differently...
Almost like a deuteragonist.
:kobeha:

Damn it sucks being a Kid fan.
Lets hope the Leakers are over exaggerating
:josad: