Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
There was an vacant admiral postion for about 20 years lol Garp could of had it in his old age if he wanted
And the only reason he would've gotten that was because when he was Admiral when the C3 were still training they wouldn't have demoted him unless he's defeated or retired fact to the matter is when the C3 reached their prime they all surpassed Garp. Garp also agreed that his era was over, there's not a single argument in existence that puts him above the Navy's strongest warrior.
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier wassup bud where is your proof ?

Taking this as a concession as you haven't answered my questions.
I'm hardly even trying to debate and you already lost.
Says something about the mental state of Admiral fans nowadays.
Post-GB Admiral wankers have never been the same.
I have fucking bodied you with my proof. Now you're trying to end the argument after I've humiliated you for everyone to see. Now go cry in your fucking corner after your ass got worked so hard, you need some rest.

And the only reason he would've gotten that was because when he was Admiral when the C3 were still training they wouldn't have demoted him unless he's defeated or retired fact to the matter is when the C3 reached their prime they all surpassed Garp. Garp also agreed that his era was over, there's not a single argument in existence that puts him above the Navy's strongest warrior.
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier wassup bud where is your proof ?

So far with recent feats :
Kaido >~ BM >= Shanks >= Luffy >~ current Teach

Shanks dominating kid (low top tier /solid top tier) and his average crew doesn't place him above any Rocks pirate yet