Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
And still not a single fucking injury with Shanks being furious and flexing a CoC that an Adv CoC user in Luffy had no idea what it is about.
Yeah, since we ever had some injury by a long range CoC before... Dude just ran away. For sure he has no injury, since there was no possible way to get hurt by Shanks. Its like i claim that Putin or Biden never hurt me physicaly, so i have more power than them.

Ace did in canon. He draged thousands of people into a war he kickstarted, then died because of his stupidity making their efforts go to waste.

What a fucking lie. Akainu was stronger than Garp and it was confirmed in MF. Sengoku stopped him because having the hero of the Navy go up against an Admiral would literally be terrible to the Navy's image.

How funny. Didn't hear you say shit when Akainu suddenly vanished after WB had an heart attack and aimed at his chest evem though he could've aimed for his head.
You're retarded.
Garp>Marineford Akainu.
Sickbeard was injuring him badly with just 2 attacks and you think Garp couldn't finish him?
Post automatically merged:

She needed a break, decided for herself.
Stop lying.

Yeah, since we ever had some injury by a long range CoC before... Dude just ran away. For sure he has no injury, since there was no possible way to get hurt by Shanks. Its like i claim that Putin or Biden never hurt me physicaly, so i have more power than them.
What were his options while being in the middle of two emperor crews, Kid, Law and the Samurai?

If Shanks did one shot Kid and his whole crew, I’m taking that as confirmation that Ryokugyu would’ve solo’d the alliance lmfao.

If Shanks could completely neg Kid and his crew but could only make Aramaki freeze, yeah I’m putting that nail in the coffin, these rookies are still not even remotely close to an Admiral.

(Crazy that they beat two Yonko though).

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi
He didnt freeze him either lol. How would he have raised his hands up if that was the case lol?
COC literally did nothing special, it was fanservice. Ryokugyu retreated because of Red Hair Pirates as he can’t handle the equivalent of 3 emperors and their crews all by himself. Already made a thread about it.

If the stuff about the chapter is true, the one good thing I can take away from it is that we won't have to deal with Law and Kid as rivals to Luffy in the future, Shanks and Blackbeard will play those roles instead

Always disliked the forced narrative that Oda has tried to push between Luffy, Law and Kid, to the point of giving Luffy a shit bounty

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
As if it wasn't obvious. Kid and Law probably extreme diff King 1v1.
I mean it was always obvious that Ryokugyu would’ve solo’d the alliance but if Shanks one shots Kid like this, I feel like normies can’t deny it anymore lol. The kids who took out Big Mom and Crydo just aren’t ready for real top tiers.

Also: Oda would hardcore shit on Kaido’s portrayal if this happens.

If Shanks did one shot Kid and his whole crew, I’m taking that as confirmation that Ryokugyu would’ve solo’d the alliance lmfao.

If Shanks could completely neg Kid and his crew but could only make Aramaki freeze, yeah I’m putting that nail in the coffin, these rookies are still not even remotely close to an Admiral.

(Crazy that they beat two Yonko though).

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi
:milaugh::milaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: