Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
the weakest "top tiers" always fall first in shonen while the strongest top tiers are being left for the endgame

It still baffles me how anyone genuinely believes Big Mom and Kaido are strong
:specialmeh:
Rocks fall pretty early in his era but at what cost to took him down??.......
Sometimes the strongest and biggest road blocker are taken down by a teaming up of large group of warriors to make new era begins.

Shanks : These young pirates who just change the history of pirates
BB : You guys turn the world upside down
(By taking down two monster that nobody wanna fucks with for decades)

It still baffles me how anyway think the only two freak of nature in this series and biggest bounty pirate after two pirate legends are weakest
Not wanna hear from someone that wank a cook and Wifi haki victim
:suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
but he still fought him lol

in fact Hawkin's dialogue makes it clear Kid and Killer took a lot of damage

Kinda sad Oda uses Kaido and BM as hype tools for Shanks
They were beaten to death nearly.
And from the looks of it Kidd didnt even see Hybrid.

Shanks using a named attack to take down Kid easily doesnt change much regarding Kaidous title. Because via portrayal, Kaidou's position is absolute.

And the only reason he would've gotten that was because when he was Admiral when the C3 were still training they wouldn't have demoted him unless he's defeated or retired fact to the matter is when the C3 reached their prime they all surpassed Garp. Garp also agreed that his era was over, there's not a single argument in existence that puts him above the Navy's strongest warrior.
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier wassup bud where is your proof ?

I don't think old Garp is above them but he's on the same level. Also 12 years ago Kizaru was still just a vice-admiral