Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 20, Part 1!!!

Okay, okay, stop. Hold the phone. Everyone chillax for a second.

So if you've been following this thread for the past couple of days, you should know how hype I am to post (part 1 of) this chater. I was originally going to upload the entire chapter in one go, but the image limit I think will restrict it. I had a lot more free time than I thought today and was able to pump part 1 of this bad boi out. I have been planning this very chapter since chapter 4, and this chapter has been a large part of my motivation to meme S&A.

Now, hopefully with expectations set reasonably but not overly high, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

I'll keep it short and sweet, I have nothing personal against King Of Lightning and do not intend to bully or be mean to him with this chapter. I disagree with a lot of the things he says about One Piece, but his videos are extremely entertaining and he seems like a fun and good guy irl. So don't take this as me attacking him, because it's not. That goes for anyone I ever meme btw lol.
@Just a member

Last edited:
@Admiral Lee Hung damn bro, these chapters stay on fire one after another. The jokes are top notch. :doffytroll:

I also see that you managed to sneak that Zoro >Bird Cage joke in. :pepedoffy:

Shishio certainly knows how to smack talk folk, I will give him that much. :akasalt:

I have to say, I was originally expecting KoL to go down in a homage to the legendary Discord Raid of old times. I had this mental image of Justin Bieber’s head on Moubu and KoL’s head on Kanmei. :suresure:

I will love to see the reactions of sassenach TAC and his goons once the Two Trolls are dead/defeated. :steef:

:kata::milaugh:

I love that you actually do your research and watched his vids. The past 5 chapters have been straight up flames laughed every page of this shit.

I wanna know why Cryus is Shishio's steed.
It is due to an old meme of mine about the “Nappa Incident” on the Thirsty Gen server.
Featuring;
@ShishioIsBack as the champion of Zoro.
@Cyrus the Cactus the silent but strong, loyal and steadfast supporter of Zoro wank.
GetNappead as the ultimate evil. A Sanji fan. :sadgrin:

I was bored late last night and made this for kicks.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Featuring;
@ShishioIsBack as the champion of Zoro.
@Cyrus the Cactus the silent but strong, loyal and steadfast supporter of Zoro wank.
GetNappead as the ultimate evil. A Sanji fan. :sadgrin:

I was bored late last night and made this for kicks.
This is a truly compelling meme. Such quality work is not oft seen on these forums.
:yodaswag:

Major's shit truly has a solid grasp of how to stylishly characterize inner AND outer conflict in an interesting visual way.

i fucking love KoL :rolaugh::rolaugh:

If you read Sanyou arc from Kingdom, you would see that Shishio (Renpa) follows the unpredictable, rampaging wanking method by adapting in the battledome using both the hardness/softness route. While KoL (Mougu) follows the more straightforward traditional wanking style (IE, "Shanks made everyone in Marineford shit in their pants"-level interpretation) lmfao, a lot of explanation and in-depth meme analysis. @Admiral Lee Hung amazingly done my man.