Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
C

critical mindset

Sword and Admiral, Chapter 20, Part 1!!!

Okay, okay, stop. Hold the phone. Everyone chillax for a second.

So if you've been following this thread for the past couple of days, you should know how hype I am to post (part 1 of) this chater. I was originally going to upload the entire chapter in one go, but the image limit I think will restrict it. I had a lot more free time than I thought today and was able to pump part 1 of this bad boi out. I have been planning this very chapter since chapter 4, and this chapter has been a large part of my motivation to meme S&A.

Now, hopefully with expectations set reasonably but not overly high, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

I'll keep it short and sweet, I have nothing personal against King Of Lightning and do not intend to bully or be mean to him with this chapter. I disagree with a lot of the things he says about One Piece, but his videos are extremely entertaining and he seems like a fun and good guy irl. So don't take this as me attacking him, because it's not. That goes for anyone I ever meme btw lol.
Holy shit that was some masterpiece if I ever saw one! :kata::kata:

:cheers:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
If you read Sanyou arc from Kingdom, you would see that Shishio (Renpa) follows the unpredictable, rampaging wanking method by adapting in the battledome using both the hardness/softness route. While KoL (Mougu) follows the more straightforward traditional wanking style (IE, "Shanks made everyone in Marineford shit in their pants"-level interpretation) lmfao, a lot of explanation and in-depth meme analysis. @Admiral Lee Hung amazingly done my man.
Thank you my man, I’m glad you picked up on the subtext lmfao.

Indeed, KOL’s YouTube Army wank style (interestingly, KOL does not use the word β€œwank” once, I doubt that as an outsider to Worst Gen, he would even know of such things) is emblematic of someone who has never heard a real counter to his points. KOL also seems extremely confident in his ability to downplay the Sword, as he has never faced a wanker of Shishio’s caliber before.

It’s no wonder that Great Mosshead Shishio utterly annihilates every single point he makes quite casually lol. As one of the Legendary Great Mossheads, Shishio’s Zoro Wank has far surpassed the realm of YouTube analysis. Lol

Another interesting note, this chapter also shows us quite a massive gap in wank between (beginning of series) @Light D Lamperouge and the Great Mossheads. Lamperouge in chapter 3 stated that in all his travels, the only way he found to possibly counter Mihawk’s Bane was Akainu up-play, as this would effectively demonstrate the gap between Vista and other people of Mihawk’s caliber.

However, when the Mihawk’s Bane is used against Shishio, n*gga just ignores that shit, disappears from the death trap, and re-appears to ice-berg slash one shot the Vista wankers lol.

And keep in mind, beginning of series Lamperouge was already one of the stronger Zoro fans lol. Does Great Mosshead Wank even have a limit?

Though, my favourite line was " TAC you mammoth faggot"
Lol, all the time I spent up playing @TheAncientCenturion being a Queen fan, and I was afraid people would forget that he’s a mammoth fan as well. Lol

Last edited:
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 20, Part 1!!!

Okay, okay, stop. Hold the phone. Everyone chillax for a second.

So if you've been following this thread for the past couple of days, you should know how hype I am to post (part 1 of) this chater. I was originally going to upload the entire chapter in one go, but the image limit I think will restrict it. I had a lot more free time than I thought today and was able to pump part 1 of this bad boi out. I have been planning this very chapter since chapter 4, and this chapter has been a large part of my motivation to meme S&A.

Now, hopefully with expectations set reasonably but not overly high, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: HAHAHAHA I'm in actual real tears!!! This is brilliant. Forum banter 1 on 1.
I feel like I'm missing some context (and previous 19 chapters?????) because no clue who KOL, Shishio and Cactus are, but loooove it. Zoro rorororo. Pure swordsman and sword disrespect arrows nearly killed me, what a great detail.
Post automatically merged:

The endless Bird Cages, JUTSU EVEN, brilliant. - only thing which I didn't see mentioned on the forum in my short tenure :milaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: HAHAHAHA I'm in actual real tears!!! This is brilliant. Forum banter 1 on 1.
I feel like I'm missing some context (and previous 19 chapters?????) because no clue who KOL, Shishio and Cactus are, but loooove it. Zoro rorororo. Pure swordsman and sword disrespect arrows nearly killed me, what a great detail.

The endless Bird Cages, JUTSU EVEN, brilliant. - only thing which I didn't see mentioned on the forum in my short tenure :milaugh:
Thank you very much for the feedback
:sabogood:

If you would like to read the entire series, you can find a link to every chapter in the opening post of this thread, or in my signature
:cr7:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Another interesting note, this chapter also shows us quite a massive gap in wank between (beginning of series) @Light D Lamperouge and the Great Mossheads. Lamperouge in chapter 3 stated that in all his travels, the only way he found to possibly counter Mihawk’s Bane was Akainu up-play, as this would effectively demo
I will present below my canonical reply to "Mihawk's bane".

Mihawk couldn't defeat Vista!
East Blue Zoro vs Knife Mihawk lasted for much longer than the short clash between Vista and Yoru Mihawk. Does this mean Knife Mihawk could not easily dispose of East Blue Zoro? The gap between East Blue Zoro and Knife Mihawk is much larger than the gap between Yoru Mihawk and Vista.

Even when Dracule brought out Yoru, it took two strikes to put down East Blue Zoro. Can Yoru Mihawk not oneshot East Blue Zoro?

Jozu was capable of hanging with Kuzan for at least as long (likely even longer) than Vista did with Dracule. During Dracule's clash with Vista Dracule was heavily distracted, with most of his focus give to ruminations about Monkey D. Luffy. Despite this, Vista was unable to land any hit on Dracule. When Kuzan was slightly distracted, Jozu was able to land a hit on him and do slight damage.

Dracule's performance against Vista was no worse than Kuzan's against Jozu. Considering that a distracted Dracule could easily handle Vista, it was arguably even better.

But postponement!
Dracule postponed against Vista because Sengoku requested that all forces pull back from the ice:

Dracule also postponed against a Don Krieg that attacked him because he had satisfied his boredom.

If you argue that Dracule can't low diff Vista because he postponed, then you should also argue that Dracule can't low diff Don Krieg. Dracule had an external reason (Sengoku's request) to postpone against Vusta, but no such reason to postpone against Don Krieg.

The simplest explanation for Dracule's actions in the three aforementioned encounters:

Dracule is simply not the kind of character to give it his all against opponents weaker than him.

"Mihawk's bane" is an intellectually bankrupt argument completely ignoring Dracule's characterisation and the context surrounding his actions in Marineford. Furthermore, applying the logic used consistently, one would be left with the absurd conclusion that Dracule could not neg diff Roronoa Zoro as their duel took several minutes, and two strikes from Kokuto Yoru before Roronoa Zoro was felled. Or alternatively, one would have to infer that Dracule could not neg diff Don Krieg as he postponed the fight against him.

I debunk this and other similarly lacking arguments against Dracule in my upcoming PhD dissertation: "Hawkeye Apologetics".

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Mihawk can't low diff The Don
:kayneshrug:
Thank you for revealing yourself to be a transparently biased and unfunny troll whose posts on swordsmen shouldn't be taken seriously.

The thought of a One Piece PhD dissertation nearly makes me wish to switch professions. @Cinera
Powerscaling is serious business.
:attachpol:

Besides, with wankers of the calibre of @ShishioIsBack and @Light D Lamperouge I must step up my game if I don't want to remain a mere footnote in the history of great wankers. It is too early for me to retire my wank.

Powerscaling is serious business.
:attachpol:

Besides, with wankers of the calibre of @ShishioIsBack and @Light D Lamperouge I must step up my game if I don't want to remain a mere footnote in the history of great wankers. It is too early for me to retire my wank.
And I was serious!!!

Definitely, I think you all need to step up so that @Admiral Lee Hung could portray even more asap.

@Admiral Lee Hung Holy shit lmaoo this was a masterpiece.

I can't believe you made me get hyped up in seeing myself on panel than Oda has done showing Zoro on panel in years lol

Also
'Mother basement dwelling virgin"
"Mamooth Faggot"
pretty accurate portrayal lol, shoulda sneaked in "beta neckbeard" for added touch.

Also I gotta say different head shots of KoL are hilarious af

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
@Admiral Lee Hung Holy shit lmaoo this was a masterpiece.

I can't believe you made me get hyped up in seeing myself on panel than Oda has done showing Zoro on panel in years lol

Also
'Mother basement dwelling virgin"
"Mamooth Faggot"
pretty accurate portrayal lol, shoulda sneaked in "beta neckbeard" for added touch.

Also I gotta say different head shots of KoL are hilarious af
Thank you my man lol. Ideally part 2 will be even more epic. Lol